Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dse@docusgn.com

DO NOT click on any links in these emails.

dse@docusgn.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Cameron Smith via DocuSign <dse@docusgn.com>

Your document has been completed
REVIEW DOCUMENT

All parties have completed scamsurvivors.com - Wire Transfer Instructions for wayne Document Ready for Signature.

Please review and sign your Wire Transfer Instructions for wayne
via DocuSign by clicking on the "Review Document" button above. Signing will not be complete until you have reviewed the agreement and confirmed your signature. Please make sure to fill out the TaxID if you are requesting for credit terms. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Powered by
DocuSign

Do Not Share This Email
This email contains a secure link to DocuSign. Please do not share this email, link, or access code with others.

Alternate Signing Method
Visit DocuSign.com, click 'Access Documents', and enter the security code:
4C270
EC8E62F44E7A248B3216636
E2171

About DocuSign
Sign documents electronically in just minutes. It's safe, secure, and legally binding. Whether you're in an office, at home, on-the-go -- or even across the globe -- DocuSign provides a professional trusted solution for Digital Transaction Management™.

Questions about the Document?
If you need to modify the document or have questions about the details in the document, please reach out to the sender by emailing them directly or replying to this email.

If you are having trouble signing the document, please visit the Help with Signing page on our Support Center.

http://knoxvilleupholstery .com/file.php?document=NjEzM3dheW5lQHNjYW1zdXJ2aXZvcnMuY29tMDcwMA==
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: dse@docusgn.com

Unread postby arrkn » Wed May 10, 2017 1:59 am

* 98.102.13.226 Columbus United States

From - Wed May 10 01:06:19 2017
X-Account-Key: account3
X-UIDL: 1494349415.604236.p3plgemini05-07.prod.phx.3228411648
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:
Received: (qmail 116793 invoked by uid 30297); 9 May 2017 17:03:35 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO p3plibsmtp03-12.prod.phx3.secureserver.net)
([confidential])
(envelope-sender <dse@docusgn.com>)
by p3plsmtp05-06-26.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (qmail-1.03) with SMTP
for <confidential>; 9 May 2017 17:03:35 -0000
Received: from docusgn.com ([98.102.13.226])
by p3plibsmtp03-12.prod.phx3.secureserver.net with bizsmtp
id JH3Z1v02L4se0Ga01H3akb; Tue, 09 May 2017 10:03:35 -0700
X-IP-SPAM: Suspect
Message-ID: <3DB0D468.D5DDAF45@docusgn.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 13:03:35 -0400
X-Mailer: iPhone Mail (12H143)
X-Accept-Language: en-us
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: <confidential>
Subject: Completed: <confidential> - Wire Transfer Instructions for <confidential> Document Ready for Signature
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Nonspam: None
X-Antivirus: Avast (VPS 170509-4, 09/05/2017), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

-End Header, Begin Body-

Your document has been completed

REVIEW DOCUMENT
<http:/ /KNOXVILLEUPHOLSTERY.COM/file.php?document=NTg0MGFhcm9uQGFycmFrZ
WVubXVzaWMuY29tNDY4Mw==>

All parties have completed <confidential> - Wire Transfer Instructions for
<my name> Document Ready for Signature.

Please review and sign your Wire Transfer Instructions for <my name>
via DocuSign by clicking on the "Review Document" button above. Signing will
not be complete until you have reviewed the agreement and confirmed your
signature. Please make sure to fill out the TaxID if you are requesting for
credit terms. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Powered by
DocuSign

*Do Not Share This Email*
This email contains a secure link to DocuSign. Please do not share this email,
link, or access code with others.

*Alternate Signing Method*
Visit DocuSign.com, click 'Access Documents', and enter the security code:
4C058
EC8E62F44E7A610B2018834
E2171

*About DocuSign*
Sign documents electronically in just minutes. It's safe, secure, and legally
binding. Whether you're in an office, at home, on-the-go -- or even across the
globe -- DocuSign provides a professional trusted solution for Digital
Transaction Management™.

*Questions about the Document?*
If you need to modify the document or have questions about the details in the
document, please reach out to the sender by emailing them directly or replying
to this email.

If you are having trouble signing the document, please visit the Help with
Signing <https://support.docusign.com/en/knowledgeSearch?by=topic&to
pic=signing&product=all> page on our Support Center <https://support.docusign.com/>.

SCREENSHOT OF MY CLIENT OF THE FAKE:
1-fake.png

SCREENSHOT OF A LEGIT DOCUSIGN AGREEMENT NOTIFICATION:
1-real.png

-
ps. Sorry I am new here and with all due respect I just want to share this knowledge and hope I have helped. I can appreciate your concerns with spammers spamming yourself, the anti-spam peeps and much respect, however I apologize if this iin the wrong place as I merely wanted to get truth out. I'm not even sure how this helps, but as you mentioned, do not report it so I will not.. but this is really serious because in my trade, we rely on platforms like DocuSign to ensure our contracts are secure and some are intellectual property and priceless...

Sorry again if wrong place. All the best and keep up the good work. Please you may contact me anytime to share ideas if our ethos is aligned.

Cheers! -AJ
arrkn
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 10, 2017 2:55 am

arrkin,

You put this in the right place, Thanks for your report along with the added images of the phishing links of the hacked website involved and the fake website used for sending emails, impersonating the real site. We will take care of dealing with the scammer website involved.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: docusgn.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 11, 2017 6:39 pm

The sender of the email is spoofing DocuSign.

Do not download the document and avoid clicking on links. The document loads malware.

DocuSign is aware about this case: https://support.docusign.com/en/answers/00084843:

Earlier this morning Pacific time, DocuSign’s Incident Response team detected a sophisticated phishing attack targeting some DocuSign users. It misrepresented DocuSign’s brand in an attempt to trick recipients into clicking a link that installs malicious software. However, DocuSign’s core platform has not been hacked, and our customer data remains secure.

(...)
All Docusign emails should come from @docusign.com or @docusign.net.

Please remember to be particularly cautious if you receive an invitation to sign or view a Document you are not expecting. If you have received a copy of the above email, DO NOT CLICK THE LINKS. Instead, please forward the email to spam@docusign.com and then immediately delete the email from your system.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby arrkn » Fri May 12, 2017 1:38 am

AMAZE!! You guys are tops. Sorry for wrong posting it's just as a user of docusign as perhaps the most trusted e signature site globally with audit trails and stringent checks, I immediately the mailer as a fake, but you know us... We still click but not after shields at maximum and cloaked in subspace when 3 vpns and on a isolated LTE mobile line.. LOL

I rely on docusign with my global distributors and myself on SignNow for my global electronic contracts and this really kinda pissed me off sis j googled the first place and unleashed but not without respect and reading the rules and rants I mean regulations and I totally can understand how people just don't have a clue and ask the dumbest already said 1000000 times questions via pm as I admired several forums ever dating back to irc days as a kid and he'll had my own BBS :p

But there is digress. Kudos and thanks for this service u have my utmost respect and although I can't find time to be active, I will be a contributer nevertheless.. as a BTC trader I am immune to cash scams but these type of phishing that involve monetary and ultimately priceless intellectual property deserve good exposure too..

THAT SAID. 5 MINS after I emailed my distributors with new bank details for my payouts, amazingly I got this email that find were transferred in my secure personal address for payments... Hence my odd reaction as my distributors are totally legit folk.. coincidence much?
arrkn
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 12, 2017 1:58 pm

arrkin,

Feel free to post any scam emails that you run across, whether phishing emails with fake sites or 419 emails coming into your email accounts. Every posted email can save countless victims from harm. Thanks. :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to No clicky clicky. Sites that try to install a virus on your PC.