Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

accessindustriesltd@yahoo.com

For the reports that have information missing.

accessindustriesltd@yahoo.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:02 am

Access Industries Ltd <accessindustriesltd@yahoo.com> via sistema.centurihost.com 
to:
 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
date:
 Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:03 AM
subject:
 QUOTATION.

Dear Friend,

Am really sorry i wrote so late about my inquiry i actually traveled to china to meet with some suppliers and i just came back into town few days ago...i was able to meet with some companies and also got to see what they have for me but i was surprised because the prices are much. We saw a similar product on Global Market Shopping/Business page so please confirm to us if you/your company can make provision of the exact product as shown on Global Market Shopping/Business page which you can view by clicking the link below and login with you email address to download the attachment page to view the product. We will await your response with details, date of delivery and send quotation for 150,000 qty urgently prize and quantity that can be made available.

*Minimum Order Quantity
*Your delivery time
*Payment terms
*And your products warranty

Without not to waist much of your time Please easily click on the Link below, our Global Market website will come up, therefore endeavor to sign in your email for easy View of the product i need from your company.

How do i make payment i need this product urgently? Please follow the link bellow to see what we need and give us your best prize for each items.

C L I C K H E R E T O V I E W S A M P L E: [color=red] link to phishing screen, blocked by Norton Security![/color

We will await your response with details, prize and quantity that can be made available. We will need a lot of quantity only if your price is good. Kindly get back to us here and include how much of each items you can provide.

Have a nice day.
Regards,
Access Industries Ltd.

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Reports with missing information.