Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wrong judgment

For the reports that have information missing.

wrong judgment

Unread postby Myint » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:12 am

Dear All,
Please be inform that our domain attacked by scammer group and misleading information on respective website.
I try to inform them at contact form regarding matter but they never respond to me. Also I try to request email ID to attached all our company licence and other document for their verification but I didn't receive any information. They judge on legal website instate of scam website. Scam website still running for their fake business. Now we are losing our company name and our personal name without any investigation.
Please advice any organization for summit my legal document to recover our right. Thanks for your advice and cooperation.
Myint
New survivor

Re: wrong judgment

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:16 am

Please use the email address you find below, in my signature line, and explain to me where / what the problem is, attaching as well the documents you mentioned.

Thank you.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Reports with missing information.