Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

New toy, the scam identifier.

The FAQs of life. Things your momma was too embarrassed to tell you about scammers.

New toy, the scam identifier.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Very simply out, it's a yes/no quiz that will tell you what type of scam you were dealing with and where on the forum is the best place to read up about/post it. Have a play with it and let me know how it works.

CLICK HERE TO TRY IT.

More questions can be added as we go along. It's in its first version right now, so it'll be tweaked and added to as time goes on.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: New toy, the scam identifier.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:40 am

Great toy, Wayne, really. Sure it will help some people to find the right topic if they want to obtain infos about one type of scam or examples.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: New toy, the scam identifier.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:32 pm

There's a link to it on the front page of the site now. If anyone has any other questions they think should be added, let me know.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Important information.