Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Enlarge Hips And Bums +27785167256 Botcho, Breast Skin Light

Pictures of the people hiding behind the stolen photos. You can also find details of any scammers stupid enough to join our forum.

Effective Love Spells That Work In New York +27605775963 Be

Unread postby tifah20 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:50 pm

Lost love spell caster in South Africa +27605775963 Sweden Switzerland Netherlands New Zealand uk
maam latifah+27605775963 is a gifted spiritual healer and spells caster who may sort your issues and problems. "I Cast spells". With the help my spiritual powers, my spell casting is done in a unique way to help in your problems. If you have been disappointed by other spell casters and healers who have failed to provide you with the results they promised you and you're stuck with no option of happiness. It’s never too late for your problems to be solved, it’s time to have a change in life for the better and don't just sit back and think your worst situation cannot be changed for better because GOD helps those who help themselves, could submit to me your details I may be in position to help you out. Email me at maamtifah@gmail.com
Attachments
RFGH.jpg
RFGH.jpg (7.72 KiB) Viewed 7277 times
images - 2019-09-16T211335.749.jpg
images - 2019-09-16T211335.749.jpg (6.81 KiB) Viewed 7277 times
tifah20
BANNED
BANNED

STRONG WORKING TRADITIONAL SPIRITUAL HEALER +27605775963 SPE

Unread postby tifah20 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:52 pm

TRADITIONAL SPIRITUAL HEALER TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS +27605775963 IN AUSTRALIA, SOUTH
Am your last hope to finish unfinished job/work from other doctors }Get changes in only 3 days and we do distance healing and Reading if you can’t meet at Us at our Temple.
* Finacial problems
*Bring back lost lover and Relatives (3 Days results)
*Magic Sticks for Wealth, Business Boosting [get changes the day u get it]
*Magic Ring for pastors
*Win court Cases [same day]
*Broken Marriages
*Win Lotto & Tenders [same day]
*Get Promotions at work [5 Days results]
*Men’s Sexual Problems.[10 to 14 days results]
*The Spell To Defeat Your Rival,
Attachments
000000000.jpg
000000000.jpg (10.28 KiB) Viewed 7277 times
mm.jpg
mm.jpg (8.57 KiB) Viewed 7277 times
tifah20
BANNED
BANNED

ASTROLOGY PSYCHIC LOST LOVE SPELLS CASTER +27605775963 IN US

Unread postby tifah20 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:55 pm

Power full native traditional doctor herbal medicine can fix broken marriages / Relationship
Spiritual Healing and spiritual center where miracles are done by herbalist Doctor in Cape Town, South Africa, uk, Johannesburg, Pretoria Strongest Traditional healer with strong traditional medicine Doctor can now solve husband and wife problems in Cape Town / Johannesburg / South Africa / Traditional African medicine and spiritual herbalist healing is now common in the miracle center of herbalist Docotor in Cape Town / mpumalanga / limpopo / free states / kzn / gauteng, South Africa, uk, Johannesburg, Pretoria. Traditional Doctor and love spell caster herbalist doctor in cape town can help you win lotto, divorce cases, short boxes, horses in Johannesburg, Pretoria, South Africa, Uk. Herbal healer and Traditional healer Herbalist doctor can fix and protect your home because, business in Cape Town / Johannesburg / Pretoria / Uk. Contact African international and traditional spiritual herbalist healer herbalist doctor in cape town can get you promoted at your work and work with traditional spirits and work spells. Contact . Call Or Whatsapp on +27605775963Contact African international and traditional spiritual herbalist healer herbalist doctor in cape town can get you promoted at your work and work with traditional spirits and work spells. Contact . Contact African international and traditional spiritual herbalist healer herbalist doctor in cape town can get you promoted at your work and work with traditional spirits and work spells. Contact . Call Or Whatsapp on +27605775963
Attachments
ASVBN.jpg
ASVBN.jpg (10.36 KiB) Viewed 7277 times
images (10).jpg
images (10).jpg (9 KiB) Viewed 7277 times
CVBNJM.jpg
CVBNJM.jpg (9.81 KiB) Viewed 7277 times
tifah20
BANNED
BANNED

Enlarge Hips And Bums +27785167256 Botcho, Breast Skin Light

Unread postby tifah20 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:00 pm

HIPS & BUMS, Botcho, BREAST PENIS ENLARGMENT +27785167256 QUICK RESULTS
Herbal organic hips and bums enlargement cream and pills on sale for curves in Johannes burg Durban BREAST, HIPS AND BUMS ENLARGEMENT CREAM / GEL CALL (())GET BIGGER HIPS AND BUMS WITH YODI PILLS ,VAGINA TIGHTENING CREAM . BOTCHO CREAM AND YODI PILLS WERE RECENTLY INTRODUCED TO EUROPE, USA AND THE REST OF SOUTH AFRICA. THE RESPONSE WAS ASTOUNDING AS CUSTOMERS CONTINUE TO BE OVERWHELMED WITH THE FANTASTIC RESULTS! YOU WILL BE TOO! ENLARGING HIPS AND BUMS HAS BEEN A DREAM OF MANY WOMEN, HIPS AND BUMS SIZE AND SHAPE IS THE KEY TO ACHIEVING A PERFECT FEMALE ATTRACTIVE BODY. WE NOW INTRODUCE THESE TWO NATURAL REMEDIES WHICH ARE GOING TO HELP YOU NATURALLY ENLARGE THE SIZE OF YOUR HIPS AND BUMS THAT IS; YODI PILLS FOR HIPS AND BUMS OR HIPS ALONE OR BUMS ALONE AND BOTCHO CREAM,APETAMIN CREAM,MECCA PILLS FOR BUTTOCKS / BOOTY / BUM OR BUTT ENLARGEMENT CALL THE PILLS AND CREAMS CONTAIN EXOTIC PLANT EXTRACTS, FINE HERBAL EXTRACTS AND OTHER NATURAL REMEDIES RESPONSIBLE FOR NEW CELL GROWTH IN HIPS AND BUTTOCKS / BUMS. HENCE STIMULATING TISSUE GROWTH AND THEREFORE ENLARGEMENT OF HIPS AND BUMS WILL OCCUR NATURALLY WITHOUT HARMING YOUR HEALTH. EVERYTHING IS DONE NATURALLY NO MACHINES AND SIMPLY USED IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.
WE DO THE QUICKEST DELIVERIES WORLDWIDE
vaginal skin /Vagina Tightening /Herbal Creams Pills/ SWEET female genitalia / SWEET VAGINA /NICE VAGINA
HIPS & BUMS /BOTCHO CREAM /YODI PILLS / BREAST CREAM /BUTTS ENLARGEMENT
PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM /MAN POWER /STRONG PENIS /BIG PENIS /LONGLAST POWER /MAN CLINIC
tifah20
BANNED
BANNED

Re: Enlarge Hips And Bums +27785167256 Botcho, Breast Skin L

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:20 pm

You have to be pretty dumb to post up your scam formats directly in our forum :twisted:

misshamishamis@gmail.com

IP address 197.185.102.125
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Gauteng
City: Pretoria
Latitude: -25.757 (25° 45′ 25.20″ S)
Longitude: 28.1443 (28° 8′ 39.48″ E)
Postal Code: 0083

Another scam post elsewhere has this:

TRUSTED MAGIC RING FOR PASTOR PROPHET +27785167256

Powerful Magic Wallets~@Magic Rings@[+27785167256] Ancestral Witch Craft For Money Spells in Malaysia Germany Canada France Qatar Belarus Belgium uk ,australia ~POWERFUL-MAGIC RINGS FOR PASTORS ,PROPHETS +27785167256 FOR MONEY_FOR PROTECTION Money Attraction ~ Pastor powers Miracle rings ~ Business boosting ~ Success in Stuacdies and Fame ~ Lover protection Magic rings THE magic ring was brought by the spiritual powers of long time ago and this ring helps to give people like pastors, preachers powers so that they can be above all others and healing. The magic ring also gives money or richness to people who are hopeless and POWERFULadding special powers to people who have their business with little customers, things are not going well in business or at work. This ring will help you to have extra powers in that when you put it even your bosses will listen to you and adding on your salary. The SUPER POWER MAGIC RING contains all powers of spirits ,ancestors, Talisman Commanding Power and special work to everyone who is in need, some thing in his life to order for magic ring Get loved and attracted ULTIMATE MAGIC POWERS FOR Leadership, preachersfellowships sangoma's it help to get more powers. MEN/WOMEN LOVE ATTRACTION SPAS ALL ASSIGNMENTS: Work interviews, school exams, soccer interviews every where just use that ring TO BECOME RICH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND BE FAMOUS IN WORLD OR YOUR COUNTRY ORDER NOW

Téléphone: 0785167256

Information sur le propriétaire
Miniature vendeur
munilah (tifah20)
Email: misshamishamis@gmail.com
Nom: munilah
Mobile: +27 (60) 775-963
Adresse: JOHANNESBURG
Wilaya: 19 - Sétif
Code postal: 20000
Domaines d’activité: Autre
A propos de moi: Am your last hope to finish unfinished job/work from other doctors }Get changes in only 3 days and we do distance healing and Reading if you can’t meet at Us at our Temple.

Another one:

#Best Powerful Magic Rings and magic wallet~+27785167256~ Money Fame Love Success Pastor-Powers Mauritius Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg,
Bontra Powerful Magic Ring, This is the oldest, mystique and the most powerful magic rings and gemstones. This power organized by the great powerful magicians (460-800B.C) and greatly improved by the Pharaohs in Egypt. Call the results of this ring are so great that this magic has become well established. This power ring has got the powers of the angels of the seven planets. Now with this ring you will be the most powerful person in this whole world. This ring will affect your stars and will change you, give you success in love, business, make you look very attractive, protect you in your journey, it will prevent you from being fooled from other people, great miracles will come in your life, it will give you good luck and increase your personality, At the same time you will be the richest person in this world. You will dominate other peoples mind; change your bad luck into good luck With this wonder ring you will even feel a powerful force protecting all, around you from evil powers, demons, witchcraft, black magic etc. and even water and fire will not be able to harm you. All your enemies will become dumb and will not talk bad about you. You will be the main source of attraction in every field … And so this powerful ring can do great wonders, some of the few examples that this will ring can do is: it will give you promotions in any field you want, always in examinations you will remember difficult answers, it will attract the opposite sex, whoever you want or wish will come to you, in business sky is the limit with this ring, any type of lotteries, pools, lotto’s, bingo’s etc. will be won by you, will you be protected from black magic, evil powers, spirits etc. so nobody will be able to talk bad about you and where ever you go will be the center of attraction with this wonder power ring. The moment this ring is worn its powers in contact with the fingers produces a gentle current of light electricity which quickly circulates throughout every part of the body, blood, veins, muscles and tissues, recharges the whole system with powers-refills the nerve cells and every organ and destroys diseases, germs and bestows new energy and power to the weak body.

Even more....

JOIN HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER +27785167256

Titre: JOIN HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER +27785167256
Service: service
Description: JOIN ILLUMINATI HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER FROM ANY COUNTRY +27785167256…
the Illuminati are welcoming new member to the brotherhood which are going tAre you a businessman,student,teachers, trying to become rich
hello everybody i am very happy to share with you this good thing Lord Lucifer has done in my life i want to use this medium to testify of his good work in my life…i was strangely struggling in other for me to earn a dime for a living… but with his help and all i was initiated into the great fraternity of Illuminati which great things happen i was asked to decide and choose between the riches and the life of poverty so i think twice and i remembered that even though i looked round and go for help from other people they will always turn me down so i made up my mind and decided to make a deal with the lord Yohan Jean and then things started happening at first i was asked to do so many things so with the few money i had, i used it in initiating myself into the great brotherhood so immediately i was initiated, and was also asked to render my bank details to them and then they surprise me with a huge amount of MONEY. Further i was issued a MAGIC RING,MEMBERSHIP ID AND GOWN, Later on shiped to me Illuminatiam, Talisman and in less few days i was called out for a meeting and i got my Amulets for supper powers and protection of me all round. I also attended the grand anniversary and the great pyramids of Ancient times.JOIN ILLUMINATI HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER FROM ANY COUNTRY +27785167256… .
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Mug(u) shots.