Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

grumnevichmicheal@gmail.com michael_g02@hotmail.com

Pictures of the people hiding behind the stolen photos. You can also find details of any scammers stupid enough to join our forum.

grumnevichmicheal@gmail.com michael_g02@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:59 pm

A Togo mugu, dumb enough to register here. Thanks for one of your scams, boi. :D
It's five years old, but still shows that you are a scammer.

grumnevich
grumnevichmicheal@gmail.com
michael_g02@hotmail.com
IP: 196.170.4.167
ISP: Togo Telecom
Organization: Togo Telecom
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Maritime
City: Lomé

...I am a member in United Nations Organization, i want to inform you the life time opportunity I have as a member from United Nation, I find a file in our office registered with your country brother information, over 4years and secure it in my save files,

The content of your brother file is (ATM VISA CARD) Loaded with the sum of (€1.361000)One Million Three Hundred and Sixty One Thousand Euro) I have searched all over the world i did not get the contact of your country brother who work in our United Nation, your brother gave me his personal file 4years ago before going to Afghanistan peace keeping,I want you to help me and contact IMF office for the clam of this card, I will guide you over here to avoid any problem in any branch of law both here and in your country, As soon as you receive the Card in your country and withdraw the total money in that card we will divide the money 50/50% If you are interested and Agree 50% for you 50% for me.

I wait for your posstive respond

Regard

Skype profile ID: live:michael_g02
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Mug(u) shots.