Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

churchill1102@gmail.com - progenixcapitali@gmail.com

Pictures of the people hiding behind the stolen photos. You can also find details of any scammers stupid enough to join our forum.

churchill1102@gmail.com - progenixcapitali@gmail.com

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:47 pm

IMRAN ABDUL GROUP - IMRANABDUL@progenixcapitals.com

Received: from dsl-202-173-147-247.qld.westnet.com.au (HELO mail.plazatiles.com.au) ([202.173.147.247])
by outbound-mail03.westnet.com.au with ESMTP; 14 Aug 2012 18:37:46 +0800
Received: from [192.168.0.103] ([180.74.230.137]) by mail.plazatiles.com.au with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:37:13 +1000
Message-Id: <RQ8WCK5R-NQGG-1HX6-G014-5TBJCLWK0U00@gmail.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
From: PROGENIX CAPITAL INVESTMENT <progenixcapitali@gmail.com>
To: XXXXXX
Reply-To: IMRANABDUL@progenixcapitals.com
Subject: Dear Partner

to me
Dear Partner

We are Progenix Capital Investment,your partner in startup.ch.Our Group invest in fast growing businesses at all stages of their development and across all sectors of business

We have been an active investor; sometimes investing to the tune of $150 to $200 million per transaction.

From our location in Saudi Arabia, we are able to keep a pulse on emerging investment trends in new global markets and finding entrepreneurs with lucrative business models.

Due to the lucrative nature of your business,we have developed interest to invest in your business and I believe we can work together to achieve this goal. Kindly contact us for further discusion.

Regards
IMRAN ABDUL GROUP
(CEO) Progenix Capital - Investment
TheDane
Super survivor

Re: Scam Emails - TheDane

Unread postby Progenix2 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Hello

How could you post my office as a scam email..?

Please remove my contact from your scam page. you should have confirmed me before you post my company as a scammer.
Progenix2
Account suspended.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Progenix2 joined the forum with the email address churchill1102@gmail.com which turns up at http://fakes.cyberdating.net/fakes/MU441720.html

Naughty scammer has been banned :lmao:
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:47 pm

This stupid scammer is not just in 419 scams, but in romance scams also. What he pretends to be and who/where is he for real - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2181 and viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1861&start=10.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 pm

I love it when this happens. Foolish small yahoo boi did not listen to his Grandmother, when she told him his childhood lessons. :lol:

Ishi kote evu: evu agbaa ya.
[If the head that disturbs the hornet's nest: it pays.]

Okuko na-aboputa mma na-egbu ya.
[The fowl digs out the blade that kills it.]

Ukpala gbabara n'ikpo okuko na-ala ala mmuo.
[The grasshopper that runs into the mist of fowls ends up in the land of spirits.]

I bet he has one of those body-enhancing chemical businesses named after his member name in Malaysia, too. He seems stupid enough to stick his neck out to be chopped off.
Now that we all know what city he lives in, perhaps the Malaysian Police or Immigration authorities would be interested in hunting him down and deporting him.? After spending a few years in jail first, of course. :twisted:

Ulili si na-ejekete ije si tuo nkwa oso maka ihe oso e mee.
[The ground squirrel says he who walks should sometimes break into a trot, in case the need to run arises.]
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Mug(u) shots.