Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sheikhhamispells@gmail.com is our Mugu Of The Week

Pictures of the people hiding behind the stolen photos. You can also find details of any scammers stupid enough to join our forum.

sheikhhamispells@gmail.com is our Mugu Of The Week

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:09 am

This idiot black money scammer goat and spell caster scammer from South Africa joined the site, thinking he could hang around and possibly scam other members or post his scams on the forum.

BAAAAAAAD MUGU, instead you will be posted as a scammer along with your SSD post online and a few of your fake spell caster ads. And your account was deleted foolish 419 scammer.

· Anaghi acho ihe na-akpa onye na-acho ihe?
[You don't look for something in the pocket of someone who is looking for something.]

sheikhhamispells@gmail.com
sheikhhamis
IP geolocation for: 41.113.122.16
IPv4 address 41.113.122.16
Latitude -26
Longitude 28
Location Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa (ZA) flag

+27717567991
-------
Facebook /Ssd-black-money-chemical-call-now27717567991-1636270530022817/

Ssd black money chemical call now+27717567991 compartió su publicación.
15 de agosto de 2016 ·
pure ssd chemical for all black money notes i do my work worldwide+27717567991

Ssd black money chemical call now+27717567991
15 de agosto de 2016 ·
Item's description: Call:+27717567991 to buy Genuine ssd solution chemical for cleaning black money Dollars E-MAIL: sheikhhamispells@gmail.com SSD AUTOMATIC CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING DEFACED CURRENCY NOTES WITH MACHINE CALL+27717567991. WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FOR CLEANING ALL KINDS OF BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES.I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollar, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 45 years old. We Clean Black Dollar on % basis? we use SSD Solutions Chemicals?? Advanced Notes Cleaning Chemicals? We send Technician to your Country?? IF YOU WANT OR HAVE THESE PROBLEMS, CONTACT US THROUGH OUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL.sheikhhamispells@gmail.com or call +27717567991

Ssd black money chemical call now+27717567991
19665262_1826464841003384_4847271181904220129_n.jpg
19665262_1826464841003384_4847271181904220129_n.jpg (9.38 KiB) Viewed 5371 times

13770398_1636270766689460_634102062848636700_n.jpg
13770398_1636270766689460_634102062848636700_n.jpg (5.55 KiB) Viewed 5371 times

18423698_1793663254283543_8696689855611844863_n.jpg
18423698_1793663254283543_8696689855611844863_n.jpg (9.89 KiB) Viewed 5371 times

19884054_1826464864336715_8975597868199453696_n.jpg
19884054_1826464864336715_8975597868199453696_n.jpg (7.93 KiB) Viewed 5371 times

----
http:/ /sheikhhamispells.simplesite.com/

powerful spiritual healer @black magic spell caster +27717567991
lost love spell spiritual healering money spell

SHEIKH HAMIS has changed lives. Listen to hat Kate has to say: “I am that kind of person who would never believe in all these spiritual things like horoscope, psychic and love spells. I just thought they would not be able to solve everything, but my despair and loneliness took the best of me. I realized one day that I finally did not want to be alone again, I wanted my wife back. Our divorce was totally my fault, because of a betrayal, but you never know the value of what you have until you lose it. My ex had already gotten a new catch. However, I know I could never find someone like him again. Then I found an ad about this SHEIKH HAMIS. I went to his website and sent him a message. He offered me a solution that brought all change for me in just 7 days. I thought it would be wrong, but as agreed today I am with my husband. At the time, I remember when the work was done; I was so scared, waiting for something bad to happen. I started reading all about karma and negative energy, but he assured me nothing bad would happen to me. I know there are many who will never understand because I wanted my ex back, but some know and for those people who cry in their pillows at night, SHEIKH HAMIS can help them to help me”. visit http:/ /sheikhhamis.com or http:/ /www.sheikhhamis.co.za or http:/ /www.sheikhhamisspells.co.za
Email: sheikhhamispells@gmail.com
Tel:+27717567991
Kate – The USA
lost love @ black magic spell caster +27717567991

SHEIKH HAMIS has changed lives. Listen to hat Kate has to say: “I am that kind of person who would never believe in all these spiritual things like horoscope, psychic and love spells. I just thought they would not be able to solve everything, but my despair and loneliness took the best of me. I realized one day that I finally did not want to be alone again, I wanted my wife back. Our divorce was totally my fault, because of a betrayal, but you never know the value of what you have until you lose it. My ex had already gotten a new catch. However, I know I could never find someone like him again. Then I found an ad about this SHEIKH HAMIS. I went to his website and sent him a message. He offered me a solution that brought all change for me in just 7 days. I thought it would be wrong, but as agreed today I am with my husband. At the time, I remember when the work was done; I was so scared, waiting for something bad to happen. I started reading all about karma and negative energy, but he assured me nothing bad would happen to me. I know there are many who will never understand because I wanted my ex back, but some know and for those people who cry in their pillows at night, SHEIKH HAMIS can help them to help me”. visit http:/ /sheikhhamis.com or http:/ /www.sheikhhamis.co.za or http:/ /www.sheikhhamisspells.co.za
Kate – The USA

powerful magic ring and wallet for money +27717567991

This Ring will take you to unexpected promotions in jobs and business will prosper like never before. You will firstly find it hard to believe what is going on but later on you will get the habit of this unprecedented high.

Luck at the lottery to win millions with lotto magic rings. Gain wealth being given the secret lottery winning numbers with the help of spiritual healing & voodoo for money. Win the lottery jackpot & become rich with lotto magic rings.

Improve your businesses financial position with magic rings for business success. Boost your business & protect your business from spirits that chase away customers with business magic rings.

The Magic Wallet has got strong customized powers to bring you money.

The Wallet is made specifically to bring you money using sheikh hamis strong spells & powers.

Are you struggling to get money?
Are you unable to save money?
Is money going through your hands?
Then this is the solution to all your money problems.

*Witchcraft spells
*Permanent strong erection
*Helping barren women
* Binding lovers together
* Preventing your partner from cheating on you
* Making your partner love you alone
* Get a divorce settlement quickly from your ex-partner
* Making your partner satisfy you in bed
* Removal of bad luck
*All menstrual complications ladies come and be helped.
* We make your children listen to you and follow your instructions
* Children that want to be granted their wish by their parents/guardians are also helped.
* We help students pass their exams/interviews
* We help those seeking employment
* We help soccer and other sports players to excel
* We sell the magic stick and short boys that you can use in getting richer day by day.
* Unfinished jobs by other doctors-if not satisfied-come to me.
* Court cases
* Do you need to recover your lost property
* Promotion at work and better pay.
* Do you want to pass exams/interviews?
* Do you want to communicate with your dead ones?
* Do you want to be protected from bad spirits nightmares?
* Are you a herbalist who wants to get more powers?
* Why you can’t keep money or lovers?
* Why your health conditions are always ill?
* Why you have a lot of enemies?
* Why you are fired regularly on jobs?
African renowned traditional healer, herbal healer and spiritual herbalist healer, why suffer when the solution is here call today SHEIKH HAMIS +27717567991
I follow my spirits, natural and traditional norms to heal sick people and attain fast and permanent healing.
NB:FINISH ALL UNFINISHED JOBS FROM OTHER DOCTORS
visit http:/ /sheikhhamis.com or www. sheikhhamis.co.za or www. sheikhhamisspells.co.za
Email: mamaficpowers@gmail.com

powerful international traditional healer +27717567991

SHEIKH HAMIS +27717567991, I am a Psychic clairvoyant spell caster (traditional healer) and face reader by birth. I get indications in mind and senses about things and people. I am perfect in clairvoyant, psychic, divination readings basically based on African native Arabic form of Numerology spell casting; I have an intense command over spiritual healing, spells and its removals. I can read minds of anyone or any number of people just by their names. Very pleased to be here and serve. I am spirit possessor from native African most known tribal clans providing the best of my services in my personal surroundings and have been a part of the Internet Psychic Communities. i have been loved and acclaimed by so many who are now my regular friends seeking support during times of confused situations in their lives. My reputation follows me due to God s given abilities and with the hard earned knowledge i have gained. If you are seeking anything regarding career, financial situations, love relationship, cheating, love breakups situations just not being good and well, or even if you are intending to know about any upcoming plan or thing, or even if you want to know what someone has on mind, what goes on with people, I give accurate detailed readings and services to help clarify and give guidance to any question queries or problem you have. I make it a point to explain exactly how I will conduct your reading, to ensure that you are comfortable and fully understand what it entails and what it does not, psychic is all about taking a very down- to –earth, hands on open approach, working closely with the Divine power and Divine intelligence of the Angelic realms and Spiritual Guides. The intention is to come from a place of integrity, simplicity and purity of thought. I believe that it is your right to access this vital spiritual intelligence, wisdom and knowledge. To take it, ground it, anchor it and integrate into your daily life in a realistic way. The goal is to help you rediscover your inherent power to create and manifest blessings and love into your life. And to re- learn the power of natural practical magic responsibly
*Witchcraft spells
*Permanent strong erection
*Helping barren women
* Binding lovers together
* Preventing your partner from cheating on you
* Making your partner love you alone
* Get a divorce settlement quickly from your ex-partner
* Making your partner satisfy you in bed
* Removal of bad luck
*All menstrual complications ladies come and be helped.
* We make your children listen to you and follow your instructions
* Children that want to be granted their wish by their parents/guardians are also helped.
* We help students pass their exams/interviews
* We help those seeking employment
* We help soccer and other sports players to excel
* We sell the magic stick and short boys that you can use in getting richer day by day.
* Unfinished jobs by other doctors-if not satisfied-come to me.
* Court cases
* Do you need to recover your lost property
* Promotion at work and better pay.
* Do you want to pass exams/interviews?
* Do you want to communicate with your dead ones?
* Do you want to be protected from bad spirits nightmares?
* Are you a herbalist who wants to get more powers?
* Why you can’t keep money or lovers?
* Why your health conditions are always ill?
* Why you have a lot of enemies?
* Why you are fired regularly on jobs?
African renowned traditional healer, herbal healer and spiritual herbalist healer, why suffer when the solution is here call today SHEIKH HAMIS +27717567991
I follow my spirits, natural and traditional norms to heal sick people and attain fast and permanent healing.
NB:FINISH ALL UNFINISHED JOBS FROM OTHER DOCTORS visit visit visit http:/ /sheikhhamis.com or www. sheikhhamis.co.za or www. sheikhhamisspells.co.za
Email: sheikhhmispells@gmail.com
--------

https:/ /medium.com/@profoomar/powerful-traditional-african-money-spell-healer-call-now-27717567991-efe1a21d9246

Profo Omar
Sep 11, 2016
powerful traditional african money spell healer call now +27717567991
SHEIKH HAMIS IS HERE TO GET BACK YOUR LOST LOVE IN 2 DAYS ONLY CAST VOODOO SPELL STOP DIVORCE SPELL BLACK MAGIC WICCAN SPELL CONTACT +27717567991 OR EMAIL sheikhhamispells@gmail.com .FOR MARRY SPELLS. He is using the most powerful spells and spiritual powers in all castings. With Higher Spirits, and Ancestral Powers, Powerful Love Spells, Revenge Of The Raven Curse,Break Them Up Spells, Do Love Spells Work? Try nowhere but Prof Zizinga with powers to heal from where you are, MagicSpells Protection Spells Witch Doctor, Spiritual Cleansing, African Witchcraft Money spellsSpiritual Healing Witchcraft, Voodoo Spells,Get over some one, Good Luck Charm, Love Spells Wicca Spells, Voodoo Dolls, Powerful Love Spells, Break Up Spells Magic Love Spells Gay Love Spells The Spell To Defeat Your Rival, Fertility Spells, Divorce Spells,Choose Me love spell. Marriage Spells, change your love situation contact us for help about your husband or ex boyfriend, Bind Us Together, Change Your Love situation. Put wonderful joy, desire and passion into your relationship, Love portion Spell, Make the bond of love between you strong and unbreakable, Extremely get your lover back 100% Guaranteed 2 days. Contact the Powerful Spiritual Healer SHEIKH HAMIS CONATCT HIM STRAIGHT
visit http:/ /sheikhhamis.com or www. sheikhhamis.co.za or www. sheikhhamisspells.co.za
------

https:/ /www.widbook.com/ebook/untitled-2b98emjyyndu2

271297_2016-04-12-22-17-48-1748_B.jpg
271297_2016-04-12-22-17-48-1748_B.jpg (17.92 KiB) Viewed 5371 times

Sheikh Hamiss
Powerful court justice spells for those seeking justice though the justice system. My court justice spells will ensure that you get the justice you deserve and win your case. My court justice spells will pre-determine outcomes in court battles and ensure justice for you. Sometimes the justice system left on its on does not serve justice to the victims or crime or unfair practices. Justice spells have been used to get justice in the justice system in cases ranging from domestic violence cases, divorce cases, child custody cases, unfair dismissal court cases, maintenance cases, defamation cases, wrongful arrest & prosecution cases, [not allowed]. My court justice spells help the powerless to get justice against the powerful who manipulate the justice system. If you are a causality of injustice of any form get in touch with mi +27717567991 POWERFUL LEGAL SPELLS Powerful legal spells to sway the court outcome in your favour. My legal spells can help you win any legal matter; I deal with civil and criminal cases using my powerful legal spells. Have you been wronged but you are not sure you will win in a court case to get compensation that you demand. Is the prospect of a conviction or a ruling in your favour slim, get in touch with +27717567991 for powerful legal spells that will entangle your legal problems? My powerful legal’s spells can help you stay out of jail if you have a legal spell that might lead to your incarceration. My Get out of jail spells can also help you or someone who is imprisoned get out of jail using the justice system. SUCCESS IN COURT SPELLS Powerful court spells to help you successful in court, success is guaranteed with my court spells for all legal problems. If you want to successfully win divorce settlements then all you need is one of my court spells. Do you want to success in a child custody court case, get in touch for my child custody spells? If you are having problems in relation to child support, get my child support spells. Whatever king of legal issue you are facing and you want to win that court case, get my powerful success in court spells that will ensure that the verdict is in your favour. My success in court spells will also fortify your lawyer or attorney with information & strategies to enable them to win your court case no matter how difficult it is. HIGH COURT SPELLS high court cases will help you win difficult court cases even up to the high court or constitutional court or Supreme Court. Court Case spells are used to solve any type of court case or legal matter problems. For high court spells to increase the ability of your lawyer to convince the jury and judge, get in touch with +27717567991. If you want to make witnesses support you with your legal spell get this powerful high court spell. If you want swift justice against someone or want to help someone win a high court, Supreme Court or constitutional court matter then get this powerful court case spell by sheikhhamis Court Case spells are to use when you need to get the judge, lawyers, and jury to rule in your favour *Witchcraft spells *Permanent strong erection *Helping barren women * Binding lovers together * Preventing your partner from cheating on you * Making your partner love you alone * Get a divorce settlement quickly from your ex-partner * Making your partner satisfy you in bed * Removal of bad luck *All menstrual complications ladies come and be helped. * We make your children listen to you and follow your instructions * Children that want to be granted their wish by their parents/guardians are also helped. * We help students pass their exams/interviews * We help those seeking employment * We help soccer and other sports players to excel * We sell the magic stick and short boys that you can use in getting richer day by day. * Unfinished jobs by other doctors-if not satisfied-come to me. * Court cases * Do you need to recover your lost property * Promotion at work and better pay. * Do you want to pass exams/interviews? * Do you want to communicate with your dead ones? * Do you want to be protected from bad spirits nightmares? * Are you a herbalist who wants to get more powers? * Why you can’t keep money or lovers? * Why your health conditions are always ill? * Why you have a lot of enemies? * Why you are fired regularly on jobs? African renowned traditional healer, herbal healer and spiritual herbalist healer, why suffer when the solution is here call today SHEIKH HAMIS+27717567991 I follow my spirits, natural and traditional norms to heal sick people and attain fast and permanent healing. NB:FINISH ALL UNFINISHED JOBS FROM OTHER DOCTORS visit http:/ /sheikhhamis.com or http://www. sheikhhamis.co.za or http:/ www .heikhhamisspells.co.za Email: sheikhhamispells@gmail.com Tel:+27717567991
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Mug(u) shots.