Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mugu Of The Month - Abraham Tanta aka kevinkeaton44

Pictures of the people hiding behind the stolen photos. You can also find details of any scammers stupid enough to join our forum.

Mugu Of The Month - Abraham Tanta aka kevinkeaton44

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:59 pm

This stupid Nigerian scammer actually thought he could make up a new name, register on our site, and claim that his pictures were stolen and he was not the scammer, Abraham Tanta. Not a very smart move, Mr. Tanta. Not only did your lies prove that you were the scammer, but you gave us another one of your scamming websites as well.

Oh my God. what have i done to deserve this....

Well, you can start by looking in the mirror at your evil goat reflection, ewu idiot. :twisted:

His scamming ways, all his information, and his real pictures are posted here:
drpetermcwealth81@gmail.com
viewtopic.php?t=52004

-
The lying scammer tried to convince me in PM to remove his pictures. Nice begging, mugu. :x

Sent: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:47 pm
To: SlapHappy
How do i get my pictures off that page? it will affect my reputation. and please if we can work together to catch this criminal. Oh my God. what have i done to deserve this....
------
Sent: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:20 pm
by SlapHappy

Details on confirmed scammers will not be removed from the forum. Posts cannot be edited by anyone other than forum staff after 60 minutes to prevent hacked accounts from deleting information that can save others from being scammed. We will edit your name out of posts, but we will not remove anything related to the scammer. Requests to remove details in a post, claiming the person in the photographs is genuine will be met with a request of our own, asking for photographic proof. If none is forthcoming, the details will not be removed. This has to be done in order to prevent scammers from attempting to have details of their profiles removed so they can continue scamming unhindered.

----
I dont Understand.
Sent: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:46 am
To: SlapHappy

Are you asking for photograhical proof? well just explain how you want it i will do it.
----
Sent: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:52 pm
To: kevinkeaton44

Send me scan of your real identity card, driver's license, and scan of your passport.
Then, send a picture of yourself, with closeup of your face, holding both of them.

We also want your full name, address, and phone numbers.
If he stole the picture from your facebook, send us your FB link, too.
---
He did not read or reply this pm yet...
No surprise there, as he is the scammer in the topic. :evil:

His SS account was terminated.
Agwo noro ibe ya na-enwe odu abuo. Onye bulu ihe isi, ijiji esoro ya. Ishi kote evu: evu agbaa ya. :twisted:
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Mug(u) shots.