Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Pictures of the people hiding behind the stolen photos. You can also find details of any scammers stupid enough to join our forum.
Post a reply

Mugu of the month - Zsolt

Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:30 pm

This s-kid joined the site and our chat room, willing to help blackmail victim. By the conversation we had with him, he seems to be a young Romanian so called hacker, selling different products online (including hacked access to different sites or accesories for mobile phones).

His speech in the chat room:

Wardenmaster: Hey:) I've just came to check out how this chat works,I've got 3 years of experience in online blackmail scams/sextortion,how do they work ,and what is the mind-set of the blackmailers.Came to see if anyone needs help,it's great to see you do this,and I want to help too.
Wardenmaster: I've been doing the online webcam blackmail scam/sextortion.But after some time I gave up on it,and I realized that I do not need money so badly ,to do this for it.Knowing there are still many people who do it,in my freetime I still blackmailed people ,tho I never sent their footage to any of their friends,and gave them some lessons about online anonimity and I'm not asking for money anymore:)
Wardenmaster: I just do the process,and in the end,I don't ask for any money,not to reveal what they did,and it feels much better.

Talking about "gave them some lessons about online anonimity":

On youtube - no more active and videowired.com:
Lockerz 10000 PTZ Hack!!![WITH PROOF!!!]
by Kozak Zsolt • 191 views
I decided to give u this hack,hurry on sending the pm-s or emails to this adress:zsolti_szuper@yahoo.com and i give u the hacked invite,u instantly start with 1000 PTZ and then u get 100 PTZ for login,Videos watched! Hurry because Lockerz is gonna close if they send many Prizes.

Selling accesories online as:
Kozak_zsoolt
Email:zsolti_szuper@yahoo.com
Telefon:0720849475
Yahoo M:zsolti_szuper

On Free Hackforum.net User-ID Password List Download Hacked:

Wardenmaster,zsolti_szuper@yahoo.com,kovacs

On Zorpia:

Kozak
22, Oradea, Romania
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18 or above, in Oradea. - no useful picture