Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mugu of the month - Zsolt

Pictures of the people hiding behind the stolen photos. You can also find details of any scammers stupid enough to join our forum.

Mugu of the month - Zsolt

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:30 pm

This s-kid joined the site and our chat room, willing to help blackmail victim. By the conversation we had with him, he seems to be a young Romanian so called hacker, selling different products online (including hacked access to different sites or accesories for mobile phones).

His speech in the chat room:

Wardenmaster: Hey:) I've just came to check out how this chat works,I've got 3 years of experience in online blackmail scams/sextortion,how do they work ,and what is the mind-set of the blackmailers.Came to see if anyone needs help,it's great to see you do this,and I want to help too.
Wardenmaster: I've been doing the online webcam blackmail scam/sextortion.But after some time I gave up on it,and I realized that I do not need money so badly ,to do this for it.Knowing there are still many people who do it,in my freetime I still blackmailed people ,tho I never sent their footage to any of their friends,and gave them some lessons about online anonimity and I'm not asking for money anymore:)
Wardenmaster: I just do the process,and in the end,I don't ask for any money,not to reveal what they did,and it feels much better.

Talking about "gave them some lessons about online anonimity":

On youtube - no more active and videowired.com:
Lockerz 10000 PTZ Hack!!![WITH PROOF!!!]
by Kozak Zsolt • 191 views
I decided to give u this hack,hurry on sending the pm-s or emails to this adress:zsolti_szuper@yahoo.com and i give u the hacked invite,u instantly start with 1000 PTZ and then u get 100 PTZ for login,Videos watched! Hurry because Lockerz is gonna close if they send many Prizes.

Selling accesories online as:
Kozak_zsoolt
Email:zsolti_szuper@yahoo.com
Telefon:0720849475
Yahoo M:zsolti_szuper

On Free Hackforum.net User-ID Password List Download Hacked:

Wardenmaster,zsolti_szuper@yahoo.com,kovacs

On Zorpia:

Kozak
22, Oradea, Romania
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18 or above, in Oradea. - no useful picture

Picture used as avatar on Yahoo:
zsolt.JPG
zsolt.JPG (9.6 KiB) Viewed 4332 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Mugu of the month - Zsolt

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:15 pm

OOO, ewu madman!
Anaghi acho ihe na-akpa onye na-acho ihe? :twisted:
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Mug(u) shots.