Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Anti-Fraude12 Wins The Robert Carbuccia Idiot Of The Year

Pictures of the people hiding behind the stolen photos. You can also find details of any scammers stupid enough to join our forum.

Anti-Fraude12 Wins The Robert Carbuccia Idiot Of The Year

Unread postby info123 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:57 am

This mugu thought it was a good idea to post his recovery scam on our anti-scam site. Wrong move. Now, all his details will be posted up. :P -SlapHappy

member name: info123
info123
IP: 185.104.185.76
Decimal: 3110648140
Hostname: 185.104.185.76
ASN: 9009
ISP: M247 Ltd
Organization: M247 LTD Paris Infrastructure
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (2)
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Blacklist:
Continent: Europe
State/Region: Paris
City: Paris
officedgccrf@gmail.com

What if you've been the victim of an internet scam ?

If you have been the victim of a fraudulent offer and have suffered prejudice, file a complaint as soon as possible contact us see our site : http:/ /www.oipcs.blogspot.com

We also invite you to contact INFO scams on Watsapp at + 33644698567 (free service and call from Monday to Sunday 24 hours a day) make a report on the official reporting portal of the Ministry of Interior and Public Security .

Email address: cellule-antifraude@cyberdude.com / celluleinterpolmondial@europe.com

You can make a report even if you have not suffered any financial loss : it can be helpful to prevent further fraud attempts.

https:/ /signaloipcs.wordpress.com/
AVIS AUX UTILISATEURS D’INTERNET
Info urgent aux victimes d’arnaques sur internet

Une association dénommé (DGCCRF) basé en Suisse et quelques pays d’Afrique dans le monde en collaboration avec la gendarmerie française a enregistré un nombre considérable de plaintes d’où certains escrocs arnaques nos paisible population à travers des sites de rencontre et d’annonce.L’Interpol est une organisation fédérale mondiale de la police qui à pour but d’arrêter les criminelles de tout genre et donc ne peut intervenir en faveur des victimes pour toutes formes escroqueries sur le net.Alors si vous avez été arnaqué sur la toile d’une : grosse somme d’argent, d’achats non conformes à la photo, de virement bancaire, de chantage sur le net, de faux maraboutage et faux compte, Paypal, de fausses histoire d’amour pour soutirer de l’argent, de vente de voiture, de gay et lesbienne et de faux tirage a la loterie et Veuillez nous contacter en suivant ce lien en dessous pour qu’on vous aide +33644698567

Email : associationsauvonsvictimes@gmail.com / cellule-antifraude@null.net

NOTICE TO INTERNET USERS
Urgent info to the victims of scams on the internet

An association called (DGCCRF) based in Switzerland and some African countries in the world in collaboration with the French Gendarmerie has registered a considerable number of complaints from which some scammers scam our peaceful population through sites of meeting and announcement .Interpol is a global federal police organization that aims to stop criminals of all kinds and therefore can not intervene on behalf of victims for all forms scams on the net.So if you have been scammed on the web a: large sum of money, purchases not consistent with the photo, bank transfer, blackmail on the net, false maraboutage and false account, Paypal, false love story to extract money , car sales, gay and lesbian and fake lottery draw and please contact us by following this link below for help 33644698567

Email: associationsprofessionals@gmail.com / cell-antifraude@null.net

-
https:/ /oipcs.blogspot.com/
A l'attention des victimes d'escroqueries sur internet
juin 18, 2019
A l'attention des victimes d'escroqueries sur internet

Après la 9eme édition du FIC (Forum International sur la Cybercriminalité) la police CYBERCRIMINALITÉ notre mission est de contribuer à mettre fin à ce type d’escroquerie avec l’aide des victimes. Vu les nombreuses plaintes portées sur le net et témoignages des victimes d’arnaques plus souvent suites à l’escroquerie au sentiment, nous avons décidé de prendre

For the victims of internet scams
June 18, 2019

For the victims of internet scams

After the 9th edition of the FIC (International Forum on Cybercrime) police CYBERCRIMINALITY our mission is to help end this type of scam with the help of victims. Given the many complaints on the net and testimony of the victims of scams more often following the scam sentiment, we decided to take things in hand.Il must absolutely all victims of Internet scams complain. If you have been confronted with this situation or if you have doubts following exchanges with an individual who withdraws money from you please contact our structure at the following address on our website: http:/ /www.signaloipcs.wordpress. com
We want to put these scammers behind bars to allow the victims to recover the money they lost. Call us at 33644698567, on Watsapp,

contact: cellule-antifraude@null.net / cellule-antifraude@cyberdude.com

Here is what his websites look like:
Attachments
Screenshot from 2019-09-11 07-58-25.png
Screenshot from 2019-09-11 07-58-25.png (46.31 KiB) Viewed 12916 times
Screenshot from 2019-09-11 07-57-50.png
info123
New survivor

Re: cellule-antifraude@cyberdude.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:37 pm

Other scam postings online by this scammer.

https:/ /www.a-shop.it › domande-e-risposte
Data: 09/06/2019

Autore: FIC SERVICE

Oggetto: Cantiguetnicolas@gmail.com

NOTICE TO INTERNET USERS

Dear citizens internet users of all kinds, the foreign reimbursement unit (RAMBO) calls you to file a complaint if your scammer is the subject of one or more victims of any kind, an investigation may be opened and the Rogue may be prosecuted under penalty of imprisonment. Ask any person who has been scammed in various ways to contact the management of associations for victims of Internet scams. Composed of police officers and gendarmes, the platform "INFOS FRAUD AND FRAUD SCAMS" is responsible for informing, advising and guiding the victims of a scam. The service is open 24H / 24H from Monday to Sunday on Watsapp +33644698567 to receive a foreign refund of double to triple thanks to the evidence in their possessions.

EMail: cellinterpolmondial@rocketmail.com / office.consultant@europe.com

https:/ /www.astuces-pratiques.fr › informatique › victim
Rambo12
21st of July 2019 06:48

NOTICE TO INTERNET USERS
Dear citizens internet users of all kinds, the foreign reimbursement unit (RAMBO) calls you to file a complaint if your scammer is the subject of one or more victims of any kind, an investigation may be opened and the Rogue may be prosecuted under penalty of imprisonment. Ask any person who has been scammed in various ways to contact the management of associations for victims of Internet scams. Composed of police officers and gendarmes, the platform "INFOS FRAUD AND FRAUD SCAMS" is responsible for informing, advising and guiding the victims of a scam. The service is open 24H / 24H from monday to sunday on watsapp at +33644698567 to receive a foreign refund of double to triple thanks to the evidence in their possessions.
EMail: cellinterpolmondial@rocketmail.com / office.consultant@europe.com

http:/ /eurojournalist.eu/noeel-le-moment-des-arnaques-sur-internet/
DGCCRF // 28. Februar 2019 um 12:44 // Antworten

Chers citoyens utilisateurs d’internet de tout genre, la cellule de remboursement étrangère DGCCRF (Direction Générale de la Concurrence, de la Consommation et de la Répression des Fraudes) afin de déposer une plainte. Si l’escroc fait l’objet de plusieurs plaintes, une enquête pourra être ouverte et l’escroc pourra se voir poursuivi demande à toute victime d’escroquerie de différentes formes de bien vouloir prendre contact avec la direction des associations d’aides aux victimes d’arnaque sur internet Composée de policiers et de gendarmes,la plate-forme « INFOS ARNAQUES FRAUDES ET ESCROQUERIES» est chargée d’informer, de conseiller et d’orienter les personnes victimes d’une escroquerie. Le service est ouvert 24H / 24H du lundi au dimanche au +33644698567 afin de bénéficier d’un remboursement étranger du double au triple grâce aux preuves en leurs possessions.
EMail : cyber-anti-fraude@outlook.fr / celluleinterpolmondial@rocketmail.com

https:/ /www.numeroinconnu.fr/numero/0644698567
A votre attention aide aux personnes victimes d'arnaques sur internet
Je m'appelle Rousse Françoise j'ai été victime d'une grosse fraude financière par l'intermédiaire de Western union Money gram par un Africain me soit disant français. Les sommes d'argent ont été versées à Zoumanou François , par l'intermédiaire d'une personne rencontrée sur Meetic , sous le nom de Hervé Leclerc. J'ai appelé le service de fraude de Western Union ,Money gram, et voici les numéro de dossier de fraude 15979678 et 15979750.De même, un certain M. Charles pétrolier avec le numéro de compte suivant: FR76 1055 6185 6500 0632 1750 327. Mais ce virement à été interdit à l'entrée.Cependant,je suis allé à la gendarmerie de ma ville a cannes , qui m'a donné un Rendez vous pour dans 15 jours et qui veut saisir mon tél portable et ma tablette pour 2 à 3 mois. Ils n'ont pas voulu enregistrer ma plainte et m'ont faire diriger auprès d'un organisme ( DGCCRF ) qui est une office qui es chargé des enquêtes en droit privé et ils m’ont vraiment aidé a mettre en cage ses arnaqueurs et m'ont aider a suivre leur différentes procédures pour me faire rembourser tout mon argent avec un indemnité de mon dédommagement du double au triple , contacter les en cas de besoin d'aide quel que soit l’arnaque dont vous êtes victimes , vous pouvez prendre contacte avec le LIEUTENANT sur Tél : +33644698567 ou email
Contact : celluleinterpolmondial@rocketmail.com / officedgccrf@gmail.com

07/04/2019

To your attention helps people who have been scammed on the internet
My name is Rousse Françoise I was the victim of a big financial fraud via Western union Money gram by an African so called French. The money was paid to Zoumanou François, through a person met on Meetic, under the name of Hervé Leclerc. I called the Western Union fraud service, Money gram, and here is the fraud file number 15979678 and 15979750. Similarly, a certain Mr. Charles oilman with the following account number: FR76 1055 6185 6500 0632 1750 327 But this transfer was banned at the entrance.However, I went to the gendarmerie of my city has cannes, who gave me a appointment for you in 15 days and who wants to grab my cell phone and my tablet for 2 at 3 months. They did not want to register my complaint and sent me to an agency (DGCCRF) which is an office that is in charge of private law investigations and they really helped me to caches its scammers and m help me to follow their different procedures to make me repay all my money with an allowance of my compensation double the triple, contact them in case of need of help whatever the scam of which you are victims, you can take contact with the LIEUTENANT on Tel: +33644698567 or email
Contact: cellinterpolmondial@rocketmail.com / officedgccrf@gmail.com

http:/ /bahouaismaisbon.canalblog.com/archives/2016/10/02/34394480.html

Je m'appelle Rousse Françoise veuve j'ai été victime d'une grosse fraude financière par l'intermédiaire de Western union Money gram par un Africain me soit disant français. Les sommes d'argent ont été versées à Zoumanou François , par l'intermédiaire d'une personne rencontrée sur Meetic , sous le nom de Hervé Leclerc. J'ai appelé le service de fraude de Western Union ,Money gram, et voici les numéro de dossier de fraude 15979678 et 15979750.De même, un certain M. Charles pétrolier avec le numéro de compte suivant: FR76 1055 6185 6500 0632 1750 327. Mais ce virement à été interdit à l'entrée.Cependant,je suis allé à la gendarmerie de ma ville a cannes , qui m'a donné un Rendez vous pour dans 15 jours et qui veut saisir mon tél portable et ma tablette pour 2 à 3 mois. Ils n'ont pas voulu enregistrer ma plainte et m'ont faire diriger auprès d'un organisme ( DGCCRF ) qui est une office qui es chargé des enquêtes en droit privé et ils m’ont vraiment aidé a mettre en cage ses arnaqueurs et m'ont aider a suivre leur différentes procédures pour me faire rembourser tout mon argent avec un indemnité de mon dédommagement du double au triple , contacter les en cas de besoin d'aide quel que soit l’arnaque dont vous êtes victimes , vous pouvez prendre contacte avec le LIEUTENANT sur Tél : +33644698567 ou email

Contact : cellule.interpolmondial@mail.ru / officedgccrf@gmail.com
Posté par Rousse, mercredi 13 mars 2019

http:/ /okifaouzipoete.canalblog.com/archives/2018/02/12/36137558.html#c75660287

Je m'appelle Rousse Françoise veuve j'ai été victime d'une grosse fraude financière par l'intermédiaire de Western union Money gram par un Africain me soit disant français. Les sommes d'argent ont été versées à Zoumanou François , par l'intermédiaire d'une personne rencontrée sur Meetic , sous le nom de Hervé Leclerc. J'ai appelé le service de fraude de Western Union ,Money gram, et voici les numéro de dossier de fraude 15979678 et 15979750.De même, un certain M. Charles pétrolier avec le numéro de compte suivant: FR76 1055 6185 6500 0632 1750 327. Mais ce virement à été interdit à l'entrée.Cependant,je suis allé à la gendarmerie de ma ville a cannes , qui m'a donné un Rendez vous pour dans 15 jours et qui veut saisir mon tél portable et ma tablette pour 2 à 3 mois. Ils n'ont pas voulu enregistrer ma plainte et m'ont faire diriger auprès d'un organisme ( DGCCRF ) qui est une office qui es chargé des enquêtes en droit privé et ils m’ont vraiment aidé a mettre en cage ses arnaqueurs et m'ont aider a suivre leur différentes procédures pour me faire rembourser tout mon argent avec un indemnité de mon dédommagement du double au triple , contacter les en cas de besoin d'aide quel que soit l’arnaque dont vous êtes victimes , vous pouvez prendre contacte avec le LIEUTENANT sur Tél : +33644698567 ou email

Contact : cellule.interpolmondial@mail.ru / officedgccrf@gmail.com
Posté par Rousse, mercredi 13 mars 2019

http:/ /prisedechou.canalblog.com/archives/2016/10/06/34408449.html

Je m'appelle Ronsse Francoise veuve j'ai été victime d'une grosse fraude financière par l'intermédiaire de Western union Money gram par un Africain me soit disant français. Les sommes d'argent ont été versées à Zoumanou François , par l'intermédiaire d'une personne rencontrée sur Meetic , sous le nom de Hervé Leclerc. J'ai appelé le service de fraude de Western Union ,Money gram, et voici les numéro de dossier de fraude 15979678 et 15979750.De même, un certain M. Charles pétrolier avec le numéro de compte suivant: FR76 1055 6185 6500 0632 1750 327. Mais ce virement à été interdit à l'entrée.Cependant,je suis allé à la gendarmerie de ma ville a cannes , qui m'a donné un Rendez vous pour dans 15 jours et qui veut saisir mon tél portable et ma tablette pour 2 à 3 mois. Ils n'ont pas voulu enregistrer ma plainte Alors j’ai porté plainte auprès de DGCCRF qui est un lieutenant de qui es chargé des enquêtes en droit privé et il m’a aidé à me faire rembourser avec un indemnité de mon dédommagement du double au triple ,contacter les en cas besoin d'aide quel que soit l’arnaque dont vous êtes victimes , vous pouvez prendre contacte avec le LIEUTENANT sur TEl : +33644698567

Contact : cellule.interpolmondial@mail.ru / cellule-antifraude@cyberdude.com

Siteweb : http:/ /www.signaloipcs.wordpress.com
Posté par Ronsse, jeudi 07 mars 2019

A votre attention aide aux personnes victimes d'arnaques sur internet par Rousse le Jeudi 30/05/2019 à 16:18

http:/ /dissociete.fr/news/societe-de-progres-humain-dissociete-et-hypersociete

Je m'appelle Rousse Françoise veuve j'ai été victime d'une grosse fraude financière par l'intermédiaire de Western union Money gram par un Africain me soit disant français. Les sommes d'argent ont été versées à Zoumanou François , par l'intermédiaire d'une personne rencontrée sur Meetic , sous le nom de Hervé Leclerc. J'ai appelé le service de fraude de Western Union ,Money gram, et voici les numéro de dossier de fraude 15979678 et 15979750.De même, un certain M. Charles pétrolier avec le numéro de compte suivant: FR76 1055 6185 6500 0632 1750 327. Mais ce virement à été interdit à l'entrée.Cependant,je suis allé à la gendarmerie de ma ville a cannes , qui m'a donné un Rendez vous pour dans 15 jours et qui veut saisir mon tél portable et ma tablette pour 2 à 3 mois. Ils n'ont pas voulu enregistrer ma plainte et m'ont faire diriger auprès d'un organisme ( DGCCRF ) qui est une office qui es chargé des enquêtes en droit privé et ils m’ont vraiment aidé a mettre en cage ses arnaqueurs et m'ont aider a suivre leur différentes procédures pour me faire rembourser tout mon argent avec un indemnité de mon dédommagement du double au triple , contacter les en cas de besoin d'aide quel que soit l’arnaque dont vous êtes victimes , vous pouvez prendre contacte avec le LIEUTENANT sur Tél ou watsapp : +33644698567 ou email

Contact : cellule-antifraude@cyberdude.com / officedgccrf@gmail.com

http:/ /monitral.canalblog.com/archives/2014/12/06/31095771.html

Contact : celluleinterpolmondial@rocketmail.com / officedgccrf@gmail.com
Posté par Rambo, dimanche 07 avril 2019

And many more just like these.....
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Robert Carbuccia idiot scammer of the year award

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:08 pm

This moron scammer decided to rejoin our forum as Anti-Fraude12, email address is celluleinterpolmondial@europe.com and his IP: 141.101.104.209.
He is a Benin Scammer posting mostly on French-speaking sites, posting his fake testimonials and his ability to recover money lost in scams.

He gets the Robert Carbuccia idiot scammer of the year award.
Screenshot from 2019-11-16 11-33-36.png

Here are some of his scams and fake testimonials online:

https://www.alexia.fr/questions/265728/ ... ternet.htm
What if you have been scammed on the internet?
Subject initiated by Anti-Fraude 12 , 12 hours ago - 178 views
Hello,

What if you have been scammed on the internet?

If you have been the victim of a fraudulent offer and suffered damage, file a complaint as soon as possible

We also invite you to contact INFO ESCROQUERIES (free service and call from Monday to Sunday 24h / 24) make a report on the portal official report of the Ministry of the Interior and Public Security.

Contact us to see our website: https:/ /signaloipcs.wordpress.com

You can make a report even if you have not suffered a financial loss: it can be useful to prevent further attempts of scams.

Thank you for your answers

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/ ... mmentaires
Baines Marie Carmen
February 21, 2019
I am a victim of a meeting scam and a person who came to my help follow my testimony

Emails: interpol.victimearnaque@gmail.com

I name myself Marie Carmen I was a victim of scam meeting in Africa at a price of 30,000 It
was a man named Michel Montagnier that I met on the internet on Darling.fr. We sympathize via skype, via whatsapp and then some time after he told me he was going to africa for work because he was working in the immobi ... see more. link, we always keep in touch with the point where I fell in love with the latter and he too, after two weeks spent in this country in Africa he asked me to give him the sum of 5000 € because his rental car was a stolen car and he had been apprehended with gold he needed the money that I paid him, the week after he had just been mugged he still needed money and again until I Be completely ruined and I realized that it was a scam that it never happened in France because each time he rejected the trip. I was downcast, confused, I no longer had a taste for life because all my relatives wanted me. Since then I have met a police inspector Jean Lambert who is an agent of the police Interpol, you will be reimbursed for all your expenses followed by the expenses of compensation or any organization contributing to the insecurity on your territory via Internet some is to please contact the inspector Mr. Jean Lambert on his following email address they will be able then you help you give their address so that justice may be done to you. I assure you that they have been really smart and efficient.

Emails: interpol.victimearnaque@gmail.com

Breton Richard
January 24, 2019

OFFICE-CRS-ARNAQUES

An association called The Central Office for the Repression of Cybercrime (Ocrc) based in France precisely in Lyon and some countries in the world in collaboration with the French Gendarmerie has registered a considerable number of complaints from which some crooks scam our peaceful population through dating and announcement sites. Interpol is a global federal police organization that aims to stop criminals of all kinds and therefore can not see more. t intervene in favor of victims for all forms scams on the net.So if you have been scammed on the web of a: large sum of money, purchases not consistent with the photo, bank transfer, blackmail on the net, fake maraboutage and fake account, paypal, false love story to extract money, car sales, gay and lesbian and fake lottery draw and please contact us via Phone: +33644698567, Follow SOS Link: http:/ /www.signaloipcs.wordpress.com,

Mail: scoci.interpol@gmail.com / interpolmondialcell@europe.com

AFRICA: +22962405867

And from his website: https://signaloipcs.wordpress.com

Info urgent aux victimes d’arnaques sur internet

Une association dénommé (DGCCRF) basé en Suisse et quelques pays d’Afrique dans le monde en collaboration avec la gendarmerie française a enregistré un nombre considérable de plaintes d’où certains escrocs arnaques nos paisible population à travers des sites de rencontre et d’annonce.L’Interpol est une organisation fédérale mondiale de la police qui à pour but d’arrêter les criminelles de tout genre et donc ne peut intervenir en faveur des victimes pour toutes formes escroqueries sur le net.Alors si vous avez été arnaqué sur la toile d’une : grosse somme d’argent, d’achats non conformes à la photo, de virement bancaire, de chantage sur le net, de faux maraboutage et faux compte, Paypal, de fausses histoire d’amour pour soutirer de l’argent, de vente de voiture, de gay et lesbienne et de faux tirage a la loterie et Veuillez nous contacter en suivant ce lien en dessous pour qu’on vous aide +33644698567

Email : associationsauvonsvictimes@gmail.com / cellule-antifraude@null.net

NOTICE TO INTERNET USERS
Urgent info to the victims of scams on the internet

An association called (DGCCRF) based in Switzerland and some African countries in the world in collaboration with the French Gendarmerie has registered a considerable number of complaints from which some scammers scam our peaceful population through sites of meeting and announcement .Interpol is a global federal police organization that aims to stop criminals of all kinds and therefore can not intervene on behalf of victims for all forms scams on the net.So if you have been scammed on the web a: large sum of money, purchases not consistent with the photo, bank transfer, blackmail on the net, false maraboutage and false account, Paypal, false love story to extract money , car sales,gay and lesbian and fake lottery draw and please contact us by following this link below to help you +33644698567

Email: associationsprofessionals@gmail.com / cell-antifraude@null.net
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

TEMOIGNAGE

Unread postby Vivianne » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:56 pm

J’ai été victime d’une arnaque sentimentale d'une somme importante et j’ai contacté plusieurs organisme de sécurité comme la Police, la Gendarmerie et même la Police interpole en France mais aucun effort n’a été fait de leurs côtés, donc une amie qui a aussi été victime de ce genres d’escroquerie après avoir lui expliqué ma situation pour ce qui m’ai arrivé, elle m’a conseillé et m’a donné l’adresse E-mail d’un Colonel de Police d’un organisme Cyber anti-Criminalité à contacter pour trouver de solution à mon problème, chose que j’ai fait en me mettant en contact avec cet Colonel de Police qui a réussi à mettre la main sur mes escrocs et finalement je suis soulagée et tous ces fonds que j’avais perdu m’ont été remboursés plus des frais de dédommagement et une lourde peine d’emprisonnement contre ces personnes de mauvaise foi. Pour cela je vous invite tous, vous qui avez été victime de toute sorte d’arnaque.

Veuillez prendre contacte avec cet Colonel de police qui m’a aidé à récupérer mes sous des mains de ses bandes d’escrocs. L’adresse de cet Colonel de police qui m’a aidé pour cette affaire

Email: rechercheanticybercriminalite@gmail.com
Vivianne
New survivor

rechercheanticybercriminalite@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:00 pm

The above stupid scammer posted his scam 3 times on our site, using a proxy server, but he's in Benin.
Apparently he reads no English, but that's ok. Post it up on our antiscam site; you'll save me a lot of work, fool.

Vivianne
judithbaines0@gmail.com
Hostname: 192-154-103-189.static.gorillaservers.com
ISP: GorillaServers
Organization: GorillaServers
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Continent: North America

Here are his other titles:
AIDES AUX VICTIMES D'ARNAQUE
TEMOIGNAGE D'UNE VICTIME D'ESCROCRERIE

The translation :

TESTIMONY OF A VICTIM OF SCAM
Unread postby Vivianne »Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:43 am

I was the victim of a sentimental scam of a large sum and I contacted several security organizations such as the Police, the Gendarmerie and even the Police interpole in France but no effort was made on their side, so a friend who was also a victim of this kind of scam after explaining my situation to her for what happened to me, she advised me and gave me the E-mail address of a Police Colonel of a Cyber ​​Crime organization to contact to find a solution to my problem, something I did by putting myself in contact with this Colonel of Police who managed to get my hands on my crooks and finally I am relieved and all these funds that I had lost were reimbursed to me plus compensation costs and a heavy prison sentence against these people in bad faith. For this I invite all of you who have been the victim of any kind of scam.

Please contact this Colonel of Police who helped me recover my money from his gangs of crooks. The address of the police colonel who helped me with this case

Email: researchingicybercriminalite@gmail.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Return to Mug(u) shots.