Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ella - okcupid

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Ella - okcupid

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:02 pm

Form received 2022-06-29 16:26:02

What name did the scammer use?: Ella
How old did the scammer say they were?: 26
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: okcupid.com
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Discord, they asked for my username and messaged me
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: simplyprettymee#9281
How much money did they demand?: $300
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I put my Facebook private and LinkedIn although I don't use either much. I blocked them on discord.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: For some reason I forgot that they could be a fake profile, so when they matched me and we chatted they asked if I have another messenging app I said WhatsApp and telegram.
They asked if I have messenger I remembered that was Facebook's app so I sent my Facebook username I'm assuming they did this to get my Facebook because they said they couldn't find it since I didn't use Facebook much I assumed I gave them the wrong username or something.
Then they asked if I had discord and called me on there they hung up but said they had to get ready to shower. They called me again and then when I took my boxers off they sent me the threats. I they didn't link or show me any recordings. They sent me images of my Facebook and people who they could see publicly but I didn't acknowledge the images they kept saying they would sent the recordings and ruin my reputation. I refused to pay. I told my family what happened and blocked them. I didn't get any contact from them maybe because they weren't sure if the Facebook was mine or not.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com