Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Trisha Zheng - instagram

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Trisha Zheng - instagram

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:44 pm

Form received 2022-01-09 14:41:31

What name did the scammer use?: Trisha Zheng. I cant find the facebook account anymore so maybe the account got deleted or i have reported it multiple times
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: instagram

Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first., They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Facebook, but i reported the account and its gone so the remaining one is at instagram.

How much money did they demand?: i quickly blocked the scammer after he sent my photos to me so there were no demand but i hope you guys can help me out
Name you were told to send the money to.: N/A
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: N/A
How were you to send the money ?: N/A
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I kept reporting and also used some alternate accounts to block and report until the facebook one dissapeared but the instagram one is still there. I hope nobody falls for it again.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: based on my first experience, the scammers usually have fake Friends and Followers list which does not even like or relate to the photos posted. The photos will also seem very blurry and suspicious as always. One technique i use to identify is by google image search. That will verify alot.
Attachments
trisha.png
trisha2.png
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com