Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Racheal Daniel - 3fun

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Racheal Daniel - 3fun

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:39 pm

Form received 2022-01-05 08:46:25

What name did the scammer use?: Racheal Daniel
How old did the scammer say they were?: 22
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: 3Fun
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Kik and whatsapp
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Facebook instagram
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Smileyzz777@gmail.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 8303135773
How much money did they demand?: 500 and then another 500
Name you were told to send the money to.: They didn’t use names
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Na
How were you to send the money ?: Paypal and the email used above
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: None yet
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: They got me to share my instagram, faceboook, and phone number .

They used the following message to start.

Well now I'm gonna send this pics out and all to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and your work pages. And all pages in your city. It both indicates live cam It's gonna go viral so soon and to all your family and friends. You can stop talking and call my bluff then i will immediately. You have just an option tho I won't think twice before putting this out there and trust me I am not bluffing I have all your friends and followers and family list with me they will be tagged if you play games or mess this up just do as I say and we are cool.

They used the accounts Smileyzz777@gmail.com. Connor.beeching@yahoo.com. Sabinagetonto@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com