Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anne.williams625 in Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

anne.williams625 in Skype

Unread postby hus12176108 » Fri May 31, 2013 12:06 pm

I was talking to a girl on Skype and she decided to take things a little further by stripping of her clothes and then she proceeded to start m***urbating in front of the webcam, I started to do the same thing im not even sure if she was real or not, after that she then showed me a video on her screen of me m***urbating which I found morally degrading, but it was in low quality. But before all this she asked for my facebook and I stupidly gave it to her and now she is threatening me by saying she will send the video to my friends and post it on my school page but our school page does not allow people to post videos. She demanded I give her £500 I told her £200 instead she said okay. She told me I have today to transfer the money over to moneygram store. I asked her where she lives she the philippines but when I saw her on Skype it had the British flag on her profile. I've deactivated my Facebook & twitter and blocked her on Skype. Now I don't know what to do I feel disgusted by myself. Her skype username is

anne.williams625
hus12176108
New survivor

Re: anne.williams625 in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 31, 2013 1:36 pm

You have all you need here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580.

Keep your Facebook de-activate for 2 weeks.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com