Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarah.berada in Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

HELP ME

Unread postby rswanson8686 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Okay so my story goes much like many others on here. i was on chatroulette last night, and this girl added me on skype. on thing led to another, i wasn't thinking straight, and soon enough she had a video of me doing things to myself that no one else should ever see. she then threatened to send it to my facebook friends if i didnt send her money (and showed me a screen share of my facebook profile, so I know she had access to my friends at one point). i still wasnt thinking, and didn't know what to do, so i sent her the money. after receiving the tracking number, she showed me over screen share that she deleted the video from dailymotion, but she claimed she still had it on her computer, and is asking for more money. i told her i could get it within a few days, and i logged off. since then, i found this website, among other things, and have done the following.
blocked her on skype
changed my skype name (not the username, but the first and last name)
changed my facebook URL
changed my facebook password
changed my facebook primary email, and deleted the old ones
changed my facebook privacy settings completely
deactivated my facebook account
placed google alerts on my name and the name i was using for skype
cancelled the card i used to send the money

i think that's all, but i'm still petrified. she threatened that if i don't pay 150 by today, then i have to pay 300 the next day, or 600 the next day. increasing with every day i don't pay. obviously, i'm not going to pay from now on. but if she still has the video saved on her computer, and somehow sends it to people i know, and they watch it before i can get it removed, my life is over. i will have no way to explain myself. so someone, please help me! is there anything more i can do to protect myself at this point? i have been put somewhat at ease by the people on here who have said that nothing happened. but my concern is that most of those people never paid at all, and i did. do they ever post the video or send it to people? I'm freaking out, someone help
rswanson8686
New survivor

Re: HELP ME

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:00 pm

You have done all was needed.

You have here : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4509 posts made by former victims about the aftermath.

Can you share with us the details about the scammer?

- username in Skype
- link to the fake profile used in Facebook
- destination for the money and the name of the receiver
- pictures, phone number used by the scammer (if...)

Your information about this one may save other victims.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby rswanson8686 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:25 pm

thanks firefly, i sent the info to you in a private message so i hope you can use it.

i will say BEWARE ON CHATROULETTE. that's not where i was filmed, but that's where i "met" this person, and we went to skype from there. don't think i'm ever using that again, and definitely not skyping with anyone i don't know.
rswanson8686
New survivor

Re: sarah.berada in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Skype name is sarah.berada and "she" is from Morocco.

"She" find victims using Chatroulette.

The name that the money was sent to is Hamza Bekhali.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby rswanson8686 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:04 pm

yep the same thing happened to me, chatroulette, and so on and so forth. It's good to know that sarah has not posted the videos. She was threatening to put mine up on dailymotion. in a few of the screenshots, i saw she was doing the same thing to a few other guys. she also kept referring to "the boss" and saying he demanded more money, like he was the pissed one. to be safe, i have told several friends to be on the lookout for this, but only told them someone hacked me and it was probably a virus. they are close and trusted friends i figure if any of them see it, they will let me know so i can report it.

but seriously, this website has helped me out BIG TIME. last night i was literally shaking with fear. even though i ended up paying them, it still wasn't that much and it's just money, i can get over that. over the next week or so i will be keeping tabs through google alerts, and searching myself. plus i have my friends that will give me a heads up if anything does show up.
i hope i can help others out at some point in the future. i will be posting on this site when i can help
rswanson8686
New survivor

Unread postby Red Aces » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Man I hate you got hit by this same scammer. My story is almost the same as yours except for the fact that it was too late at night for the payment to go through on Western Union. kandeemann saved the youtube user name that the videos were posted on and I've been checking that once or twice daily but nothing is on there. It shows 2 videos for the user name but they must be private cause they're not visible to me. Do you still have the dailymotion link?

I too had "her" refer to her boss that was making them do this. Which is a bunch of crap these are scammers that only work for themselves. The receiver of the money was the same name and same country.
Red Aces
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:43 pm

rswanson8686 wrote:i will say BEWARE ON CHATROULETTE.

Actually they have a scam warning on their main page, and a link to our blackmail section. Not many other sites bother with doing that, so we have to give them kudos.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby rswanson8686 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:44 pm

unfortunately, i don't have the dailymotion link. soon after i logged off of skype, i was panicking so i deleted all of my skype messages. that was stupid. i do remember seeing several other videos of guys that were either published or posted or something, but had been disallowed by dailymotion (because they had been flagged/reported).

however, i am happy to report that i have not been contacted in any way by this person, and my google alerts up to this point have been clear of my name. i am 99% sure this person has forgotten all about me, and i am clear of danger. like many have said before, these people won't post the videos, they are just after money. i should have just ignored their threats.
rswanson8686
New survivor

Unread postby rickypig » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:17 am

well it happened to me again tonight i fell for it ive never heard of this before now.. im so ashamed. im a young 19 year old going through a lot of problems at the moment and this just tops the cake i dont know what to do.. her name was sarea nowamek from Canada but the "boss" was mohamed zahiri they seemed very sure they would post this video... if they post this video its the end of my life... i dont think id be able to go on i really need help what do i do i need help now they gave me untill 2 pm the 14th
rickypig
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:41 am

Sorry to hear this happened with you, rickypig.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 all advices you need.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com