Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarah.berada in Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: sarah.berada in Skype

Unread postby Red Aces » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Kandeemann did you actually see your video on YouTube? I was only showed the video on the computer screen of the scammer. It was in a media player. Then once the money transfer had been sent and the scanner saw it had a tracking number, I was sent a YouTube link to a video that had been deleted. But I never actually saw it on YouTube. Kinda makes me think he never put it on there to begin with.
Red Aces
Junior survivor

Unread postby kandeemann » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:21 pm

I did see it on youtube. I was given a link and saw it posted and I even saw there were 4-5 other videos of other men who got caught up as well. I reported them all and the channel user, but for some reason there are still two videos up and the channel is still up and running. I did the google alert and am trying to not think about it or worry at all. I'm trying to accept that this could still be released.
kandeemann
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Could you PM me the link to the YT profile? I can report it and get it shut then.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Red Aces » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:44 pm

I would like to know it as well since this scammer involves my video. I want to make sure it is not mine that is posted and up on there.
Red Aces
Junior survivor

Unread postby kandeemann » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:57 pm

I reported the videos again and just checked and they have been taken down, though the channel is still up. I will send you the link either way.
kandeemann
New survivor

Unread postby Red Aces » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Thanks for that. I know that the link that I was shown was just of a video that had been taken down. I have no clue if it was my own video or not. I didn't think to save the link to check it later on. I just closed out my browser quickly. And like I said I never actually saw a youtube video of my video. I was just shown the video on the scammers media player on his screen. I atleast have a name now to go to and check to make sure the video has not been posted again. Also plan to search this name on google to see if there are other links to these videos out there.
Red Aces
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:13 pm

The videos were deleted.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Red Aces » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Yes the videos have been deleted. I do not find anything else on google search about the name and links to any videos. But firef1y you may be able to search better than I can for that.
Red Aces
Junior survivor

Unread postby Red Aces » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Day 3/4:

Weekend came yesterday and I was at work all day, interacting with others and enjoying the beautiful weather outside. I rarely thought about the scam and the video. I did have a few moments of relapse where I was thinking that people had seen the video and they could see a hole right through me to what had happened. I felt like I had the plague or something. But then I would snap out of it and realize that nothing has happened and that no one has seen this video. I tried to tell myself that my mind is going to be my own worst enemy for a while.

It has been helping more and more to read posts and see that more and more scams are taking place. Not that it is a good thing that others are having this same thing done to them, but that these scams are so common that my scammer has probably already forgotten about me and that I even existed online. I have not been online nearly as much other than to browse the forum via my phone. I am still in the process of deleting out my email addresses and replacing them with a single solid email address different from the one I have used for all accounts online. I think that it will put my mind at ease that I have protected myself further by distancing myself from this scammer. It is very true that the scammer has control of your mind by making you your own worst enemy. If you can figure out a way to overcome your "fear" of this scam then you will be fine. I have just come to grips with the fact that even if something bad happens and the video gets out, that I just have to live with the consequences and life can and will go on.
Red Aces
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:17 am

Here are couple of links in the forum that will help you move ahead and put this behind you, in case you have not checked them out yet.

Closure. When will this all end? NEW! Coping Strategies! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4509

Podcast #11 Interview with a blackmail survivor from our site: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1370&start=30#p26487

The other 11 podcasts are informative and funny, too. 12 hours of podcasts should take your mind off your scam and cheer you up. :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com