Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sarah Vandella

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sarah Vandella

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:41 pm

Form received 2021-08-04 11:54:03

What name did the scammer use?: BellaBen207
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: TikTok
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Hangouts
Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.: Image
Photo 2: Image
How much money did they demand?: 0, they never had time to get to that point, I blocked them
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have deleted all my social media accounts the day after but only deactivated Facebook.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: The until contact from what I thought was a girl, she seemed real and pleasant. She seemed concerned about me as a person. When asked where she lived, she said Florida. She asked questions like where I was from, where I worked and if I was married. The conversation then asked if I had Hangouts App. I didn't have the app but I downloaded the app to continue our conversation. She eventually told me that she wanted to see photos of me in front of a mirror naked. I took one picture of myself in the mirror naked. Then the threats. The threats of sending the photo to my workplace, my wife, friends and family as well as social media sites such as snap chat, YouTube, TikTok, what's up and others. Then they posted a collage of photos with my information of name, email address and had a statement with it saying,. This is f*cking jwine man...he f*cking posted nudes and hurt me...let's get his name out there and have him arrested.... share his pictures all over the world and make him feel ashamed....

Stolen pictures from the same gallery are also reported for being used in romance scams, please see: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=66283.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com