Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Denis - dil mil

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Denis - dil mil

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:01 pm

Form received 2021-07-25 11:29:06

What name did the scammer use?: Denis
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Dil Mil https://dilmil.co/ iPhone app
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: we matched on dilmil and she said let's go on WhatsApp shortly after
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Instagram
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +447401329137
Scammer's Skype name.: n/a
Scammer's Skype username .: n/a
Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.: IMG_1651_hxnx7f.jpg
How much money did they demand?: £3000
Name you were told to send the money to.: Fatima Zahra Kharbouch
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Morocco
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked the girls profile on WhatsApp. Shortly after the video call, I received a text from another number +212 625-093720 who was the scammer, I blocked that whatsapp too. I blocked the girls profile on Instagram as well.

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Do not let the girl follow you on Instagram or Facebook - that's the only way they can access your friends/ family list.

I wanted to verify her by following her on Instagram. We followed each other, after that she could see who followed me and who I was following..

Do not let anyone follow you on Instagram that you haven't met face to face.

The scammer prepared a fake profile of me and follow requested my friends from Instagram - (because they saw who I was following). Then threatened to share the video to friends. And they sent a screenshot of them sending the video (but pending) and threatened that way.

I told my friends about it, and together reported the fake profile of me. But, It wasn't until I reported it on Instagram direct did Instagram delete the account.

After that the scammer tried to threaten me by sending it on Facebook.

I also deleted the contacts syncing setting on Facebook, so people can't find me by my phone number. I did the same on Instagram shortly after.

The scammer then threatened to release on adult sites.
Attachments
IMG_1651_hxnx7f.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Nessrin - Instagram

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:14 pm

Form received 2021-08-25 21:28:56

What name did the scammer use?: Nessrin
How old did the scammer say they were?: 26
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Dilmil dating app they superliked me and we connected but never talked there, Instagram we talked and then they asked for my Whatsapp number
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: After chats on instagram they asked to connect on Whatsapp and asked my whatsapp number
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: instagram - nesschami
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +447401329137
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: As soon as I saw that the person sent me a video and threatening messages, I blocked the account and removed from my contacts list. I got messages from few other numbers which I instantly blocked.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: As soon as I saw that the person sent me a video and threatening messages, I blocked the account and removed from my contacts list. I got messages from few other numbers which I instantly blocked. One of the messages had a link probably. But I do not know if that link actually works or no.

+447401329137
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd

Instagram account used in scam:

insta.JPG

In most of the cases, the link doesn't work - it it just a scare tactic.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Nada - Dilmil app

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:10 pm

Form received 2021-08-28 05:48:04

What name did the scammer use?: Nada
How old did the scammer say they were?: 26
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Dilmil app USA
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: she asked for whatsapp number and msged there
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +19563021517 , +212767622085 , +447401329137
How much money did they demand?: blocked them
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Scammer send me screenshots saying they uploaded my video on xVideos. I blocked them. then they found my instagram and created fake ID using my name and photos and started adding my friends. We have reported it just hope it gets deleted . My facebook is locked so they couldnt find any information from there

+19563021517
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Zapata, TX
Original network provider* Fitch, F. Cary

+212767622085
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Morocco

+447401329137 - already reported above.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com