Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Narine Erini - tinder

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Narine Erini - tinder

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:24 pm

Form received 2021-07-20 15:44:55

What name did the scammer use?: Erini on tinder, Narine Erini on snapchat username narine_erini
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: tinder: name was Erini had two pictures
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: snapchat
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Instagram: "narineerini" I think
How much money did they demand?: didn't talk long enough for them to ask, I left them talking to themselves then sent I message saying "lol I don't care" and blocked
Name you were told to send the money to.: didn't get to this part, blocked quickly
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: didn't get to this part, blocked quickly
How were you to send the money ?: didn't get to this part, blocked quickly
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: blocked and reported on snapchat.
blocked and reported on tinder.

made Instagram private, changed Instagram name so old url won't work, took off my number and full name, now displaying an alias / nickname, changed password and disabled for now.

my Facebook was already on private but I changed password, changed last name to show alias, went over privacy again to show basically nothing to people I'm not friends with, took off siblings, made my personal information only viewable to me, changed my username so my profile url can change, deactivated Facebook for now.

linked in is a mess, the is the most dangerous one as it gives information to google so people can google search you, went over all my privacy and changed it so basically no one can find me on linked in, opted out of google search, took my information off of google search.

Changed all my important passwords, amazon, Itunes and so on and moved them to my new email address

I also gave them my number but I am in the middle of getting a new phone so this won't be a problem.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: My story
I matched with a girl, blond hair with just 2 pictures and no bio information on tinder, she passed me her snapchat user and we took the convocation to Snapchat platform.

On Snapchat she was able to trick me into sending her explicit photos and videos ( 1 face photo 3 body videos without face) and also my phone number.

After I gave my number I started getting black mailed, she said she will send all the video and photo to my friends on Instagram if I don't send money to her, she also said that it was actually a man on the other side and not the woman I was talking to, she then sent me a video on Snapchat of my videos and him getting ready to send it to one of my friend on Instagram, I replied with I’m not bothered and blocked them on Snapchat I also blocked them on tinder.

I looked down my socials and informed the friend they where going to send it to, she said she received something (a link) from an unknown but just blocked them, I got her to changed her Instagram name.

I encourage reporting to the police but in my case they where not helpful at all, they did not investigate and did not respond to any of my emails of updated them, even when tinder and snapchat encouraged me to let them know.

After passing me about, they got back to me after 2 weeks and said they can't do anything about it as it happens so often, because they haven't contacted me again I'm off the hook and I should be ok... closing case! I argued with them about it and told them the snapchat account narine_erini is still live on snapchat and this person is finding other victims as we speak can they not at lest close the account down so no more people are targeted, they said no point as they will just make another account?!?.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com