Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Vlad Gasai - seeking arrangements

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Vlad Gasai - seeking arrangements

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:19 pm

We've been informed that the scammer is abusing stolen photos of Vlad Olteaz or Vlad Oltean who is a French instagram influencer.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Username020 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:02 am

Hey, I have been looking at this thread for a while and I just want to say the guy that I met is definitely Vlad Oltean because I have met him twice in person on SDM and the emails and skypes on this website matches the guy I met. It was great at first and he was a nice guy but then he started to threaten me once I began to see another guy because I did not like the distance. I don't want him to get away with convincing other people that it's not him so he can't take accountability. Do I just post here or do I need to do a report as well? How would I go about doing it?
Username020
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:35 am

You can file a report here.

Also, you have an E-mail.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby chiechie » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:03 pm

what is the update on this issue , did they catch the scammer
chiechie
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:37 pm

Stuff is happening, that's all I can say about it.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:57 pm

Form received 2022-04-03 00:47:49

What name did the scammer use?: vlad the luffy
How old did the scammer say they were?: 27
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: seeking arrangement
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: snapchat then immessage
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: https://instagram.com/officialjoellereb ... =copy_link

Scammer's email address if you have it.: vladthedad@yahoo.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: none
Scammer's Skype name.: vlad
Scammer's Skype username .: live:.cid.7da6f035c4ecd186
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: i am scared to block him because he keeps threatening me with so many things and he had my videos on his phone as well threatening to send them to everyone
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: he would ask more than once for me to send videos to him he was super nice then after a while when i wanted to stop after like two days he made an instagram page with my nudes on it and followed my friends and then he threatened more than once to send all my nudes to my family and he searched me up and told me my family’s address and names. he keeps calling me on skype to keep doing videos and if i don’t comply he threatens me then says that it’s his “split person”i have a picture of his “money” that he sent me with his name i also still have the whole entire introduction essay he sends everyone.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:12 pm

Form received 2022-04-06 20:03:28

What name did the scammer use?: Vlad, King Vlad, Vlad the daddy
How old did the scammer say they were?: 26
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Seeking arrangements
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Snapchat live:.cid.7da6f035c4ecd186 iMessage, Google drive

How much money did they demand?: None, just threatened to leak my videos
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked them on everything they have communicated me with, and deleted all social media accounts.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:14 pm

Form received 2022-04-07 04:40:04

What name did the scammer use?: Vlad D Luffy
How old did the scammer say they were?: 26
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Seeking arrangement
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Snapchat & iMessage
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: N/A

Scammer's Skype name.: N/A
Scammer's Skype username .: N/A
How much money did they demand?: Demanded content
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked on Snapchat, iMessage, and seeking. Also blocked Vlad Oltean on Instagram and Facebook as a precatioun.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Threaten to expose my photos/videos to my family if I don’t give him more content.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:21 pm

Form received 2022-04-25 08:34:36

What name did the scammer use?: vladthedad@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 27
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Seeking Arrangement
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: snapchat
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: skype
Scammer's Skype username .: live:.cid.7da6f035c4ecd186
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 16, 2022 11:40 am

Form received 2022-05-10 22:38:12

What name did the scammer use?: Vlad D Luffy
How old did the scammer say they were?: 25
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Seeking Arrangements
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Snapchat
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have disabled my Facebook and blocked the scammer on imessage and snapchat. I haven't given him any lonely he was threatening me with explicit photos of myself and asking for more explicit images.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: He goes by vlad luffy and he sends you a big google doc explaining to you about his bank accounts and why he's legit and why you should be one of his sugar babies and how much money he can give you.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com