Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jennifer Hawkins - FaceBook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Jennifer Hawkins - FaceBook

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:04 pm

Form received 2021-04-19 04:28:23

What name did the scammer use?: I think Jennifer Hawkins
How old did the scammer say they were?: 28
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Facebook messenger
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: The crime was committed on messenger, afterwards, we continued to communicate through texting.
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: No
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 208 715 7102
Scammer's Skype name.: Not known
Scammer's Skype username .: Don't know
How much money did they demand?: $4200
Name you were told to send the money to.: Mary Wilson, Amanda Smith through money gram. Then Marguerite Assanvo through a bank.
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: The first two names to Burkina Faso or Mali. But she preferred Burkina Faso first. She briefly mentioned Cote de'Iviore. The third name was for vaccination heights in California.
How were you to send the money ?: Money gram for Burkina Faso and Mali. A bank to bank transfer for Hacienda Heights in California. The bank's name is oneunited bank.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I was able to get her blocked on Facebook and that made her angry. She told me to hurry and accept her under a different name that I don't remember. But I didn't. She was starting to download the explicit video of me to some Facebook friends if I didn't give her my phone number, so I did. That's how we're communicating now is through text.

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: I have now blocked her phone number. I contacted cyberblackmail911.com and paid $1500 to get the investigation started. They told me to block her number and have her contact a different number that they have taken over so I'm done communicating with her. Was this right to do?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Jennifer Hawkins - FaceBook

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:10 am

Form received 2021-06-16 14:29:57

What name did the scammer use?: Jennifer Hawkins. Later she used Mary Wilson, Amanda Smith, and Marguerite Assanvo
How old did the scammer say they were?: 28
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Facebook
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
Scammer's email address if you have it.: almadarsandra@gmail.com
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 208-715-7102. 857-576-0941
How much money did they demand?: $4200.
Name you were told to send the money to.: Amanda Smith, Mary Wilson, Marguerite Assanvo
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Burkina Faso, Mali, Ivory Coast
How were you to send the money ?: Money gram, western union
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com