Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Pamela Reif

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Pamela Reif

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:53 am

Form received 2021-04-04 16:01:55

What name did the scammer use?: live:.cid.714dc789b690a4f0
How old did the scammer say they were?: 28
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: isexychat.com
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Skype
Scammer's Skype name.: julia_durkin768
Scammer's Skype username .: live:.cid.714dc789b690a4f0
How much money did they demand?: 200
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union, Paypal
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Stay calm and don't panic. My scammer said that they would have their "hacker friends" post it on all social media websites, but after I pleaded for a bit and said I didn't have very much money, and then calmed down, I realized most of the things that he could do to me could be undone. Youtube it could be reported, as for most other social media sites.
Attachments
df072c685a8fe5a5d3b3ee2a977a7050.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com