Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lim (Rachel) - Pantydeal.com.au

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Lim (Rachel) - Pantydeal.com.au

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:58 pm

Form received 2020-10-18 12:49:52

What name did the scammer use?:
Lim

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
Pantydeal.com.au

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
Kik and Skype

Scammer's Skype username (right click their photo/avatar and click "view
profile").:
live:Rachellim0330 hellilooo

How much money did they demand?:
No money just full nude

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
Blocked them on Skype
Deactivated all my socials
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Lim (Rachel) - Pantydeal.com.au

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:08 pm

Form received 2021-11-20 13:56:07

What name did the scammer use?: his kik and skype name are both skype: rachellim0330
How old did the scammer say they were?: 25
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: on a messenger app called Kik, he might found me through my profile on a website called Panty deal
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Skype
Scammer's Skype name.: heybaby
Scammer's Skype username .: rachellim0330
How much money did they demand?: none, just full nudes on cam
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: deleted panty deal account, email account, kik, skype account and turned FB and IG on private mode.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: The scammer found me though panty deal, pretending to be a buyer. He first contacted me on Kik and then requested a call on Skype.

He said he's a Chinese who is working in Singapore, he speaks good English as well. At first everything would sounds ok, he will actually be talking about what he wants to purchase from you and want you to show your items by just showing them on the camera (without wearing them). He will name a price and tell you how he wants you to customize the items like other PD buyers. At the same time he will be chatting with you and ask you about many questions, for example "What do you do?" "How old are you", and some relationship/ sex-related questions. This person has a gentle and polite attitude, he will also be answering your questions and talks nicely.

Then he'll say he also wants to purchase two 40 mins long cam session, he doesn't want to seperate the payment as he's going to transfer all at once to avoid extra costs, but he will claim that he was scammed by too many girls before, so no deal if you don't do the first session now. And this was how it happened. After the call I realized I was scammed. So far I haven't recieve his threat to post if i don't pay ransom, but I already disconnect and deleted everything related to my personal information, I don't know how he will contact me.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com