Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Najwa

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Saray Pedrine on FB

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:14 pm

New victim in the Live Help area today...

The victim met the scammer on Chatroulette. The conversation moved on Facebook and after that on Skype, where the record was made. The scammer asked for $700, but "negotiating" at 50.

The details about the fake identity used online by the scammer and the stolen images used - Saray Pedrin - are already reported above.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Najwa

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 20, 2013 4:55 am

Form #113 and 114

Scammer's Skype name .: souzi
What name did the scammer use?: souzi paulin
How old did the scammer say they were?: 19
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 500
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Souzi Paulin on FB

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 20, 2013 4:57 am

On Facebook,

Souzi Paulin
Works at Canon
Studied at Université de Rouen, France
Lives in Le Havre, France
From Rennes, France

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Souza Paulin strikes again! Im a victim! Please help!

Unread postby milfhunter » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi,

I've seen a topic about this before. viewtopic.php?t=8212
I feel so stupid right now, I got scammed by this person who is willing to ruin my life if I didn't gave him money. Ofc I didn't give him any but I'm really worried about the video. He managed to find my facebook and linked all of my friends and told me he was going to send it to them. After he told me that I went into the settings on facebook and blocked the "show my friends function" so from now on you must be a friend of mine to see my friends wich I guess is good in this matter..?

He said he was going to send it out to all of my friends and family if I didn't pay, I told him to f*ck off and he uploaded the video on youtube. I reported it instantly and they removed it so no one saw it.
After that I removed and blocked him from skype and made a totally new skype account.

However, it makes me sick that someone has this video of me m***urbating and is willing to put it out on the internet.
I've read the form on this site on "what to do when you get scammed" and it says that it's very unusall that it gets uploaded again.

I bet someone else has been a victim of this person, can you please tell me what happened. Did he upload the video more, did he try to contact you again somehow? I need advice, have never been a part of something like this before.

I managed to get hold of some information down below;

IP ADRESS = 41.214.200.254:12715
Skype NAMN = saray.pedrin1
ISP = Meditel Ecom
Organization = meditelnet for Meditel 3G users
Country = Morocco
Latitute = 32
Longitude = -5
Name = Rachid Boraoia
milfhunter
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Najwa

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm

I bet someone else has been a victim of this person, can you please tell me what happened. Did he upload the video more, did he try to contact you again somehow? I need advice, have never been a part of something like this before.

If they upload it, then the Google alert will let you know and you can have it deleted. They may upload it once, but once it's gone that's it. The video doesn't resurface.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Sousi Paull in Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:57 pm

The victim met the scammer on Chatroulette. The conversation moved on Skype. He asked for the victim profile. The victim has not befriended the scammer, but sent him the link. After that the record was made and the scammer asked for money. The victim blocked the scammer when he received his friends list as destinations for the video.

On Facebook,

Sousi Paull
Works at Canon
Studied at Université de Rouen, France
Lives in Le Havre, France
From Rennes, France
In an Open Relationship

+
one picture already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nathalie.jure on Skype

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:47 pm

Feedback form #363

What name did the scammer use?: nathalie jure
How old did the scammer say they were?: 22
Scammer's Skype name .: nathalie.jure
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: sousi paull
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroulette
How much money did they demand?: starting from 4000 nok to 500 nok
Name you were told to send the money to. : westernunion.com
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: marocco
How were you to send the money ?: through registering in western union
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Dont be to stupid! I know i won't in the future...
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: nathalie.jure on Skype

Unread postby troy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Yesterday i got blackmailed on skype, getting to know a "girl" via chatroulette.

you now probably already know what happend. we skyped and once she asked for my facebook i did not think clearly. I gave it and then i received the message that i needed to pay money, or else the video would go to my family and friends, which would ruin my life. She started at 500 euro's. After a while of discussion and debating I managed to get it back to 60 euro's. I had no idea what to do and started deleting everything what was on the online web of my personal pages. i told her the website was not working where i needed to send the money and i will do it tomorrow. after a night of sleep, (i was pretty drunk last night) i started googling a lot, first i wanted to hack her computer, but i dont have the knowledge for that, then i started searching for other awnsers, like trojan. But then i found this site, I followed the ten steps and i still feel embaressed, weak and afraid it did help me. I followed every step and i hope sincerly she will forget about me.

But i think she will not, and once she found out i blocked everything and deleted everything she will probably send the video to my friends and family. I deactivated my account, changed my URL and everything, but she will still probably be able to put the video on internet and send it to my relatives right?
troy
New survivor

RE: nathalie.jure on skype

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:15 pm

The scammer used the same fake Facebook profile, already reported here.

Receiver of the money: Marocco, first name BADER last name BOHIDDA.

Phone number: +333658741985

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination France
City or exchange location Aisne / Oise / Somme, Picardie
Original network provider* Local Exchange Global Operation Services (Legos)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nathalie.paul14 in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Feedback form [#433]:

What name did the scammer use?: Nathalie Paul
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
Scammer's Skype name .: nathalie paul
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chatroulette
How much money did they demand?: 350 euros
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: youtube, his username was nath soda
How were you to send the money ?: western union

mobile: +33235734200
contacts: 6

Second profile in Skype with ther same avatar:

Username in Skype: sousi paul

Stolen picture used:

The Facebook profile used is already reported here: Sousi Paull.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com