Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Najwa

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Najwa

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:02 am

shocked wrote:The same thing that happened to uscguy happened to me yesterday as well

Almost all the stories you read here will be very similar. The names, amounts and places the scammer was hunting may change, but the scam is the same. These scammers have no intelligence, no flair and no originality. It's simply a case of "monkey see, monkey do". That's how we can predict what steps the scammers will take with such a degree of accuracy.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby AlmostGotMe » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:09 pm

I know how you feel right now uscguy and shocked, I was scammed not even a week ago!
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13330#p37082

You will start to feel better soon, when you realise you have done all you can to protect yourself and will never do anything that could bring you in such a situation ever again!

Having no access to Facebook for a couple of weeks is not the end of the world, there are always other ways to stay in contact with your friends and family for a short while!
See it as a chance to focus on things that are more important and a chance to improve your own privacy on the internet!
Turn this into something positive for you!

AGM
AlmostGotMe
New survivor

Unread postby uscguy » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Oh for sure, I can easily survive without facebook, it is just weird not having it to look at. The immediate panic mode is the worst, and the first night, since you can't keep up with possible google alerts every 5 minutes, is also pretty bad. I woke up ever 2 hours or so and was covered in sweat from freaking out. I am now in day 2 after the incident Tuesday night, and it is steadily getting easier to do everyday stuff again. I am sure being in school helps (especially with it being mid-terms right now).
uscguy
New survivor

nathalie paul on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:07 am

The victim met the scammer on Chatroulette. The fconversation moved on Facebook and and after that on Skype, where the record was made. The victi msaw the video just in chat.

On Facebook: Sousi Paull
On Sykpe: nathalie paul
Receiver of the money: BADER BOUHIDDDA, Morocco
Phone number: +212634696079

On Facebook:

Sousi Paull
Works at Canon
Studied at Université de Rouen, France
Lives in Nice, France
From Marseille, France
In an open relationship

The pictures used are already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com