Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Omegle to Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Omegle to Skype

Unread postby Jackel279 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:49 am

I was recently scammed/blackmailed by a scammer less than 24 hours ago. Started off on omegle where they said their microphone wasn't working and wanted to switch to Skype. We did and I added the scammer via a hotmail account. I am 21 years old, "girl" states that she's 20. One thing leads to another and now I am looking at a video chat of me and her. She gets undressed and same as me. As soon as I do, the video chat ends. The summer then proceeds to tell me my name, Facebook link, Facebook friends link, Instagram account link, and work Facebook page link. As well as a list of names of approximately 20 of my friends and family. Scammer threatens to share the video of me to them if I do not give money (which I never do). I start pleading and eventually stated that I did not have the money. They said they will link the video to YouTube and send the link to family and friends on Facebook. They sent me a link to a YouTube video that was private and sure enough, there was the video of me. I reported the video to YouTube and YouTube replied that it was taken down and will not be viewable. The difference between these that I have seen with other posts is that my scammer screencapped a picture of them typing into one of my friends Facebook messenger that I "mastrubated on camera with a minor" and that I was "sick and needs to be jailed". I have unfriended every single person on Facebook, changed my Facebook url, deleted all forms of education, work, likes, anything. Changed privacy settings to only me. Changed profile picture and his every post from my timeline. Then I deactivated my account. On Skype I blocked and reported the username the scammer used. I have not had any contact since approximately 21 hours ago. Please help me, if this video is sent around I will be extremely judged, my wife will be changed forever and ruined. I am a stupid 21 year old male that thought with a different brain as well as being drunk.
Jackel279
New survivor

Re: Omegle to Skype

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:21 am

Go to our blackmail site and fill out the form you will find there. Then do all of the outlined steps provided.

You can get there by clicking the button above that say 'Webcam Blackmail Help".
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com