Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Kelane Chua / Jacqueline Aguilar - omegle

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Kelane Chua / Jacqueline Aguilar - omegle

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:33 pm

Form received 2019-10-10 18:28:23

What name did the scammer use?: Kelane Chua / Jacqueline Aguilar
How old did the scammer say they were?: 21
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Omegle https://www.omegle.com/

Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Google Hangouts
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: kelanechua@gmail.com

Scammer's email address if you have it.: kelanechua@gmail.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: (+63) 09066479349 / +639066479349
How much money did they demand?: $700 NZD
Name you were told to send the money to.: Jacqueline Aguilar
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Bulacan City, Bulacan Province Phillipines
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union, Moneygram, XOom
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked from Google Hangouts
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Scammer threatened to show sensitive material to family members on Facebook. They found this via email because they contacted through google hangouts. They sent me screenshots of my family and threatened to send sensitive material to them.
Attachments
2019-10-10_5xte2k.jpeg
2019-10-10_5xte2k.jpeg (20.32 KiB) Viewed 1912 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com