Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.
Post a reply

Sandrine dea - FaceBook

Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:20 pm

Form received 2019-09-04 23:47:02

What name did the scammer use?: Sandrine dea
How old did the scammer say they were?: 18
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Facebook
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Contact by cell number
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 6144128648
How much money did they demand?: 5000
Name you were told to send the money to.: Marc gervais
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Cote d ivoire
How were you to send the money ?: Western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have deactivated Facebook account
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Has mentioned he was part of online mafia , claimed that he had people arrested for being a child molester and send pictures of people being arrested by Interpol . Mentioned that the fbi know my location and not to delete his him from being a friend . He has threaten to send a video of me to my family through Facebook and sent me my family Facebook cover and he also send pics of him uploading my video to YouTube . And still continues to threaten me through a phone text and promises to delete video after I send him a money order.
=
+16144128648
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Ohio
Post a reply