Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.
Post a reply

Janet Solomon - whatsapp

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:59 pm

Form received 2019-08-18 11:20:17

What name did the scammer use?: Janet Solomon
How old did the scammer say they were?: 30
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: WhatsApp
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Hangouts
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Messenger
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Janetsolomon199@gmail.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +2349058754392
Scammer's Skype name.: None
Scammer's Skype username .: None
How much money did they demand?: $1,000
Name you were told to send the money to.: Olabamiji Ridwanlahi Bolaji
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Nigeria Ibadan City Oyo State 20026
How were you to send the money ?: Money gram
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I did not do nothing yet I got until Tuesday and I am not sending no money
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Yes! Do not put your trust in someone that is truly truly trying to take a advantage of you by they sending you naked pictures of them and then they ask you to send them a picture or two of you to them and then they don’t get their way then they try to Threatening you By telling you that they is going to put your picture on Facebook or YouTube and social media.
Attachments
224F81A9-0D33-4BE7-B3BA-C6B80E36EBE9_pnmcn6.jpeg
239ECC9C-2433-4352-A389-DEECF2D0869F_8oj2ga.jpeg
62898AF9-ED18-49A7-A597-A807918D9BE3_6nacp9.jpeg
Post a reply