Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Emily Jackson - okcupid

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Emily Jackson - okcupid

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:02 pm

Form received 2019-08-11 17:15:38

What name did the scammer use?: Emily Jackson
How old did the scammer say they were?: 21
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: OkCupid
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Skype
Scammer's Skype name.: Emily Jackson
Scammer's Skype username .: live:.cid.d910c13c484b18b7
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: They contacted me around 1 AM. They had photos of a white blond girl on the dating app, about 5 pictures. They all seemed to be of the same girl. She said "I gave you my real name, so what's yours" or something or other, to easily get access to my Facebook, surely.

When we video chatted, it was an asian girl, black hair and did not use her mic.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com