Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Avery Harper - AFF

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Avery Harper - AFF

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:00 pm

Form received 2019-06-25 16:14:11

What name did the scammer use?: Avery Harper
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Adult friend finder
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: https:// epromopartners. com/ campaigns/mfc/unk4hj/?dofid=wcxf:p36:o594:c&a_aid=5ce3b037d0f48&a_bid=a09aa645&chan=code27

Scammer's email address if you have it.: averyharper200@gmail.com

How much money did they demand?: 1000
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Avery Harper - AFF

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:46 pm

Form received 2019-07-01 08:11:02

What name did the scammer use?: Avery Harper
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Adult Friend finder - x
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Skype
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: No
Scammer's email address if you have it.: internationalmgmtcompany1990@gmail.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 213-295-7663
Scammer's Skype name.: live:averyharper400
Scammer's Skype username .: Averyharper400
How much money did they demand?: 500.00
Name you were told to send the money to.: Anabel Smith With international management Group
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Never got that far...
How were you to send the money ?: Didn't get that far...
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked on Skype, deactivated favebook
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Email from scammer:

To formally introduce myself, i am Anabel Smith, head manager of INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT COMPANY and currently the manager of one of our top and finest models -- Ms. Avery Harper.

You are requesting and asking permission in your email that you want to date and go out with Ms. Avery Harper .

We on IMC wants to assure that our models are safe while traveling here and abroad.

In line with this, we cannot allow our models to go out with strangers without verifying their identity. Since you don't have the friend request ID, you have to comply to our requirements.

As part of their security, it's mandatory that you will send us $500 for her insurance which is REFUNDABLE meaning if there's nothing bad happen to her after your meet up, we are going to send your money back in full amount.

You and our model, Ms. Avery Harper have two (2) days to spend with each other or it depends on your plan. If this proposal will lead to deal with you, just get back to us or drop a response
=
+12132957663
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location California
Attachments
111.JPG
222.JPG
286982C2-9811-43C6-96A4-06DAEE32F192_ql2plm.jpeg
333.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com