Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Facebook/Skype blackmailed, please help!

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Facebook/Skype blackmailed, please help!

Unread postby Anonymous32 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Yesterday afternoon I got a message from a Facebook friend I didn't recognize. I messaged her back and she was very friendly (so it seemed). She then started getting intimate so I played along and then she tells me to add her on Skype to video chat which I did. I started up a video chat and it seemed legit and she was half naked and told me to take off my clothes. For a minute I hesitated and then thought "why not". After a couple minutes of this she turns off her can and days hold on and that she has a surprise for me. Seconds later her screen reappears and I see the video of myself she recorded. She messaged a list of my closest friends and family that she got off of my Facebook account. She threatened me to send her $500 via western union otherwise she would post my video to my family's Facebook pages as well as YouTube and a military fan page (I'm in the military I will not enclose which branch). So I immidiately complied with her/his demands as this would destroy my reputation and possibly my career which in turn would destroy my entire future being as I am in the military. I tried wiring money via western union online and I told her one second and turned off my screen sharing as I types in my secure information, I typed a bunch of bogus info so I don't know, maybe I could get the money back by stating my card was stolen. Western union caught on to the fake information and the only way I could send the money now is by cash at a local western union branch which I would not be able to claim as fraud/or a stolen card. I thought, "oh well" so I go to western union and now she is messaging me via phone to make sure I am still complying. I send the money, she confirms it and says she'll be back to show that she deleted the video. I never got proof that the video was in fact deleted, and late last night she messaging me a bogus story saying how she needs more money and still has the video. By this time I did some research on this type of scam and saw the advice on this website so I didn't reply and blocked all communication with "her" at this point. She still has my number but has stopped messaging me as I have not replied. I reported her on Facebook and Blocked her from Skype and Facebook as well as changed all of my passwords and even ordered a new bank card in case she saw the info on wwstern unions site. Will this person actually post the video to Facebook??? Please help. Right now I am at work so ill provide the info I currently have and add more info when I can get back to my computer in a few hours.

Facebook name: Dorah Dolarres and lhea Neyra
email: lheaneyra@yahoo.com
Western Union: Christ Albero, Philippines

I will post more info later, please provide me with any more help and what my approach should be next.
Anonymous32
New survivor

Re: face book/Skype blackmailed, please help!

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Dorah Dolarres (dorah.dolarres on FB) is stolen pics of Brett Rossi.

There's two accounts with the name lhea Neyra. Can you confirm which one it is for us?

As for what to do, do NOT pay another cent to this scammer. http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=20&t=580 will give you the best information on what to do.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Anonymous32 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Yea those are the pictures. I blocked that contact and just deactivated my Facebook until this whole thing blows over. I hope that deactivating my account she will have no way of contacting any of my friends or family. This is the main account she used to initially contact me.

As for lhea neyra, this is the yahoo account she was using to text me as I went to western union. I'm not at my computer right now so cannot confirm which Facebook profile is hers but her profile pic is a close up of her face with short black hair and she has a picture I reported in one of her Facebook albums that has her email address and says "add me for naked chat" or something along those lines. I hope this info helps. Thank you for your reply!
Anonymous32
New survivor

Unread postby DDT1 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Just follow all the advice on here and make sure the scammer can't contact you in any way. Do not pay any more money to them. It would be of no financial gain for them to send the video to your fb friends so it is more likely that they will simply move on to the next victim.

Try and keep busy to take your mind off what has happened, every one makes mistakes so don't give yourself a hard time over it.
DDT1
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:29 am

The email address is used online with another set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7535.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com