Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

can i riactivate my fb account?

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

can i riactivate my fb account?

Unread postby cl900 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:11 am

I was scammed i month ago.. now the fb profile of my scammers is deleted, my personal videos are deleted from youtube, no one try to contact me anymore.. according to you can I reactivate my fb profile whit my name (offcourse whit hight privacy level?)
cl900
New survivor

Re: can i riactivate my fb account?

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:13 pm

It should be OK now. Just be aware of anything suspicious.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: can i riactivate my fb account?

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:05 pm

cl900, If you have not already changed your FB name once, you can also do that so there is less chance that they could find you. The possibility is pretty remote that they would even look back from memory at the original FB account, but that is another way to make it nearly impossible to find you.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com