Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Cindy Gallardy - skout

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Cindy Gallardy - skout

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:53 pm

Form received 2019-03-03 17:30:34

What name did the scammer use?: Cindy Gallardy
How old did the scammer say they were?: 22
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Skout
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: KIK messenger
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: No
Scammer's email address if you have it.: axenite423@gmail.com

How much money did they demand?: 20
Name you were told to send the money to.: Cindy gallardy and jemmabel santiago
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Us
How were you to send the money ?: PayPal
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I blocked them on kik messenger and proceeded to change my profile on Facebook to all private/only me settings. Hid myself from searches of my profile on other web browsers and hid my friends list
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Took a nude photo of me to send to cnn and Ellen degeneres if I didn’t pay the money to paypal and would send it to my family on Facebook. As far as I know none of that hasn’t happened so far
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Cindy Gallardy - skout

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:19 pm

FB Cindy S Gallardy (cind)
About Cindy S Gallardy
WORK

Self-Employed
Free Lance Model

Vincenzo's Pizzeria & Gelato
Dover, Delaware
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
Cooking/Baking
EDUCATION

Wesley College
Culinary Arts · Dover, Delaware

Dover High School (Delaware)
Dover, Delaware
CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN

Dover, Delaware
Hometown
ABOUT CINDY S
My name is Cindy Gallardy. I'm a person who enjoys meeting new people all the time. I love to socialize, embrace life and am a lot of fun if I say so myself! Online dating has been quite the adventure and I am still looking for that special someone. If you are looking for someone genuine, I'm your babe!I don't have patience for people who pretend to be something they are not.
FAVORITE QUOTES
sex is part of nature so i want to be nature
26804904_116654765809109_8631773749514525727_n.jpg
26804904_116654765809109_8631773749514525727_n.jpg (6.4 KiB) Viewed 2252 times

Scammer also has POF profiles, and their Kik profile associated with these accounts is terminated.

https:/ /www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=177048807

missgallardy22: itrs me cgallardy on KIK
About Non-Smoker with Average body type City Bank one, Illinois Details 22 year old Female, 5' 8" (173cm), Catholic Ethnicity Caucasian, Taurus Intent missgallardy22 is actively seeking a relationship. Education Some college Personality Chef Profession student

dating

I am Seeking a Man For Dating
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? No Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Blue
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 1 year How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious
Pets Dog

About Cindy
My name is Cindy Gallardy. I'm a person who enjoys meeting new people all the time. I love to socialize, embrace life and am a lot of fun if I say so myself! Online dating has been quite the adventure and I am still looking for that special someone. If you are looking for someone genuine, I'm your babe!I don't have patience for people who pretend to be something they are not.

Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
i am cindy gallardy im new on these datring site looking for my right guy to be with hope it will be you add me on my KIK cgallardy

photos associated with this account.
Screenshot from 2019-03-03 13-41-36.png
Screenshot from 2019-03-03 13-41-36.png (58.51 KiB) Viewed 2252 times

Screenshot from 2019-03-03 13-48-38.png
Screenshot from 2019-03-03 13-48-38.png (66.93 KiB) Viewed 2252 times

Screenshot from 2019-03-03 14-05-52.png
Screenshot from 2019-03-03 14-05-52.png (64.74 KiB) Viewed 2252 times

Screenshot from 2019-03-03 14-10-20.png
Screenshot from 2019-03-03 14-10-20.png (28.67 KiB) Viewed 2252 times

-
https:/ /www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=177865078
sexyblueeyedcindy: follow me on my kik cgallardy
About Non-Smoker with Average body type City Kingsley field, Oregon Details 22 year old Male, 5' 8" (173cm), Catholic Ethnicity Caucasian, Taurus Intent sexyblueeyedcindy is actively seeking a relationship. Education Some college Personality Chef Profession student

dating

I am Seeking a Man For Dating
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? No Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Blue
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 2 years How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious
Pets Dog

About Me

Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I consider my myself adventurous, spontaneous, outgoing, friendly, down to earth, and loving to my family and friends. Well at first I may come off as a quiet person, but once I get to know you I open up a lot more. I like going out and having fun. Very open-minded person. I like living life to its fullest. I appreciate everyone and everything in my life. I love to travel and have as many experiences in life as possible. I have fun documenting my adventures with pictures and videos..
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Cindy Gallardy - Mixxxer

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:59 pm

Form received 2019-06-24 18:24:21

What name did the scammer use?: Cindy gallardy
How old did the scammer say they were?: 22
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Mixxxer
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Kik
Scammer's email address if you have it.: cindygallardy123@gmail.com

How much money did they demand?: 200
Name you were told to send the money to.: Cindygallardy
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: U.S.
How were you to send the money ?: Paypal
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Deleted my Facebook account and my kik account
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com