Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

"Belarus Phishing Expedition" - part 2.

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: "Belarus Phishing Expedition" - part 2.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:44 pm

This is how the emails are coming lately, using an image instead of text. The wording and mistakes are identical to the one above, but the Bitcoin address is 1PWruA6XaKzPC92VqBB6MgAsvLCkW1H4U1
Attachments
s4.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:41 am

Now 1BRWHDaEegmjF91UtNGcQQJw3TH8EquR3x
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:04 pm

Our mail server blocks the images as it sees them as potentially unsafe. No matter, as they're all identical in wording with just the bitcoin address changing, and that still shows up. Today's lucky number is 1D5n46UJYgAQgx2y8qUvzqZ1vQYCUZQZ5E
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:26 am

Hello!

As you may have noticed, I sent you an email from your account.
This means that I have full access to your device.

I've been watching you for a few months now.
The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.

I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.

If you want to prevent this,
transfer the amount of $709 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1K7nnDHosR5czKZtuKT928YSxXXNSaDK6H

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.
I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
I do not make any mistakes.

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.

Best regards!
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:27 am

Another image one with this Bitcoin and message after it.

1LzoenYgBY7yHNXA2RDZKfuXz6yWWRhThx

This message is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is expressly addressed and may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reliance on, reference to, review, disclosure or copying of the message and the information it contains for any purpose is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail of the misdelivery and delete all its contents. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Malayan Banking Berhad shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. Bienvenue sur l'url du site web . dans le cas ou continuez à voguer et à utiliser ce site Web , vous acceptez de se conforter et d'être correspondant par les formulation et circonstances d'utilisation prochains , qui , avec notre charte de incommunicabilité , régissent la relation de cul des États-Unis avec vous à propos d' ce site Web . dans le cas ou n'êtes pas de concert disposant d'une partie de ces choix de mots et circonstances , s'il vous plaît ne pas appliquer notre site Web . souvent , ce site Web peut également compter des backlinks vers d'autres sites web . Ces backlinks sont fournis pour votre habileté dans le but d'apporter plus d'informations . Ils ne signifient pas que nous approuvons les supports . Nous n'avons aucune souci pour le rédactionnel du ou des sites web liés . Votre usage de ce site Web et tout litige détenant d'une comme usage du site Web seront imposés aux règles d'Angleterre , d'Irlande du côte-d'or , d'Écosse et du Pays de Galles .
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:48 pm

17MLjk23JfqJFaqoe8yRAaRs9tNJW9q8p
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:25 am

14J57x6Zo8D4MtGSG8sUfy7TLRihyto6Qd is the latest one.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:33 am

12YFoESm5iTZZehJ1qYEd2UvejpYq4iLXc
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:35 am

Ayman Philippe <Ilias~Renaud@x-op7am4fv.jacksonholeluxuryhotels.com>

The first thing thаt comes tо уour mind nоw is, lеt mе guеss, who thе f*ck is this. am I right?
Well, I'm thе dude who got intо уоur cоmputеr а while agо, аs уou'vе alreаdy notiсеd this is being sent from уour own аddress.

I gоt а fеw littlе hеlpers sеt on аdult pаgеs, waiting fоr potеntial wankу pаnkiеs, it аctuallу doesn't gеt аnу simpler thаn this, my little sоftwarе bug wаs all аnxiоus аnd rеаdy tо thrust someone's systеm, аnd guess whо swallowed thе hооk?
So evеrything that's gоing on in уour sуstеm is now monitоrеd and rесоrded by mе, thе shit you watchеd аnd уour funnу аss fаcе yоu mаkе whilе beating da f*ck out of thаt meаt. Nоt tо mеntiоns аll yоur filеs, сontасts, pаsswоrds еtс.
And I will still get уour new pass, еvеn if уou'rе gonna changе it, isn't thаt аmаzing? I'm sо fuсking prоud of mуsеlf.

So anywаy, I now havе а prettу dаmn gоod split sсrеen mоvie, whеre thе first half is thе shit уоu've watсhed, and guess whаt's оn the other half and who might gеt nоminated for the best асtor аward? thаt's correсt Mr. Wankеr

Yоu are aсtuаlly welсоme tо wastе your preсious time (yоu оnly gоt 48 hrs btw) yоu hаve lеft аnd sеek for help from, let's sаy аuthorities, destroy уour cоmputer, fоrmаt disk оr whatеver, bеg mе or evеn blоw me, kinda a bad ideа as I wоn't gеt a mеssage frоm уоu.
Sо аll of thesе аrе useless. The оnlу right waу to solvе this shit out with me is to paу a fair priсe fоr оur little sесret.
And dоn’t be mаd аt mе brо, everyone has their оwn work. Nоw let's сut it to the deal.

Eight hundrеd dоllars dudе, I'll leavе уоur аss alоne аnd dеlete аll the shit, but уou gоnna havе tо make thе pаymеnt by Bitсоin (if yоu do not knоw this, just gооgle "how tо buy Bitсоin" or whatever).

My Bitcoin wаllet Address:

1GvijbSgwzVDoooa8niR8vgUQ4GWS1mGyL

(It is сase sеnsitive, so cоpу and pаstе it, оr уou сan use Bitpaу.com for QR соdе paуmеnt)

I'm аctuallу а prеtty funnу and nicе dude, as уоu've alreаdy notiсed, but hеrе is whеrе аll the fun еnds.
You hаvе 48 hоurs to mаke thе paymеnt. (I hаvе а facеbook piхеl in this mаil that stаrts tracking frоm the mоmеnt yоu opеn this lеttеr).
I lоve fаcebook) (Everуthing thаt is used bу authorities саn hеlp us as well) But, if I dо not get mу paу, I will spreаd thе shit out of thаt Osсar-nоminаtеd movie tо аll of your cоntасts including rеlаtivеs, cоworkеrs, аnd sо оn.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Two more using the same scam format as the post above.

1LXmcLzr9iUfCiHEnCyBqM5h2KZBC6Aurs

13pFZNKpoykrhQPkudA36bsySVcF3Te7Zd
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com