Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Split from closure topic.

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Split from closure topic.

Unread postby GatorFan15 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:15 am

hey guys,
i was just messing around on chatroullete and saw a pretty girl so of course i started talking to her. she or he or whoever it is, pulled the whole "i'll get naked if you do" typical spammer BS but for some reason i did. then they ended the skype chat and sent me a link to the video of me. i really don't know what to do. all i know i shouldn't send him the money. i didnt know them very long so its not like i had an emotional connection. i'm terrified about this video getting out there. i have old teachers on Facebook and family and this would just be terrible. i really hope that this doesnt get out because theyre threatening to send it out to all of my facebook friends and i really dont think i could handle people seeing this. hopefully by ignoring them and blocking them they'll go away like they did for some of you. i'd greatly appreciate any advice that anyone has to give.
GatorFan15
New survivor

Re: Split from closure topic.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:23 am

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 will give you the answers you need. Anything we say here would just be a repeat of what's there. Please be sure to post up the scammer's details here so others can avoid being taken in by them too.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby GatorFan15 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:26 am

thanks for the help. i ignored them and they kept threatening to post the video if i didnt pay them in time. i ended up just ignoring them and they didn't post it so hopefully they moved on realizing i wasn't going to send them any money. it's really sad how messed up some people are in this world. makes me sick
GatorFan15
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:39 am

This scammer, as do most scammers have a dozen or more victims a day that they are talking to Right Now. You are not the only victim who has suffered or is suffering now from this guy, Posting their details here does not endanger you anymore, as he would have no idea who posted them. But not posting them does endanger all the others.
They need the details posted so that they can find out they are being scammed, and where to get help.

I strongly urge you to do the right thing, like all the other victims who have come here for help and posted their scammer to save others. They are now feeling the same things you felt, do not know what to do, and are seeking help. Please give them the help that they need.

Please post all the scammer's details:
Where did you meet? What is the website?
What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the Name you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link in the address bar, the URL.
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on her name in Skype.)
Who were you told to pay? Name, city, country?
any other details of scammer.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:51 am

By the way, maybe you did not read or follow these instructions that Wayne posted above, to protect yourself.
Which is NO CONTACT, among other things...

Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Please read that entire topic. Here are the main points in it:
DO NOT PAY THEM! They will only be back for more money over and over until you stop.
Unfriend them then Block them in FB, change your FB username and picture. Increase your privacy settings in FB. Block them in Skype. Put Google Alerts on your name, and report any videos to the host of the website to close them. Do not answer any unknown emails, delete them without opening them, and do not accept any new friend on skype or FB.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com