Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kaylabenson79@gmail.com

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: kaylabenson79@gmail.com

Unread postby sodumb » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:51 am

the emails i received very quickly after the scam in my second email account were from a 'brenda tangla' i didnt open them....... deleted them and the account straight away......
sodumb
New survivor

Unread postby sodumb » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:39 pm

its over 24 hours now since the record was made and the emails sent to me...i have not heard anything else...no vid on youtube or google alert showing anything..... fingers crossed.. i also put a message on my FB wall today warning m friends about 'friend requests and dodgy looking links with one of our friends names in'....... said i clicked on a link and now my email, skype and linkedin account been hacked...... hope this works too!? i will feel much better tomorrow when reach 48 hour mark with no more contact......
sodumb
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Fingers crossed. So long the scammer can not re-establish the contact with you, you will be safe.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby sodumb » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Well if it wasn't for this site i reckon i would be in a whole world of pain right now...! After reading everyting on this site it makes me want to go to Morrocco and conduct a vendetta against everyone i see walking into western union..! will post again tomorrow to let all know what has happened.... thanks Moderators for advice! Also to another member who has PM'd me and offered advice and support!
sodumb
New survivor

Unread postby sodumb » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:35 pm

48hrs down....nothing heard today....
sodumb
New survivor

Unread postby 911 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:18 pm

sodumb wrote:48hrs down....nothing heard today....

Hi,SO
I don't want to call you dumb lol we make mistakes sometimes in life.I have face what you are going through right now, and I just want you to know that you will overcome this. you just need to stop thinking about what happen so hard.
and I know its hard to do that. Also I suggest you to create a new email and use that one as your main email for right now. If Your blackmailer is is keep on sending you emails, I will be praying for you. God knows we make mistakes, No one is perfect. But at the same times we have to also learn from our mistakes.to as well. keep us updated on your journey, and if you just follow all the steps from the moderators you wont have nothing to worry about. I followed the steps during the time I was going through the same situation that you are facing right now. and nothing was ever release to my friends on Facebook nor put on YouTube that I know of and I'm 7 months out. So you will be okay. :)
Junior survivor

Unread postby sodumb » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:36 pm

nothing heard or seen now for 12 days....... safe?? or safe ish??
sodumb
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:50 pm

I think you can start peeping your head out of your shell. Just be sure to keep the security settings up so no one you don't already know can see your details. Keeping safe is more important than making new "friends".
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby sodumb » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:04 pm

yes thanks....i have been back on FB for a week now....settings as strong as can make them etc..... the internet is now like another world to me now...DANGEROUS! thanks to all on this site for advice x
sodumb
New survivor

Unread postby 911 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:43 am

Yes, you are safe just don't accept friend requests from people you don't know. And also facebook hads a setting that would take your name off of google search engine, but doing that, you want be able to be found on facebook aleast someone is friend of a friend on facebook. I also recommend you to make sure no one can send you a message or video call you on Skype aleast they are your friend on your friend list on Skype. But you are good since you follow all the steps, STOP worrying and go back to your daily life. and just remember like you said, the internet world is a dirty dangerous world so its always good to be careful. Take Good care of your so SO. And May God bless you :-)
Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No need to use quote on post directly above or entire posts. -SH
Junior survivor

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com