Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kaylabenson79@gmail.com

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

kaylabenson79@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:51 pm

The pictures used can be found also on one MySpace private profile, Tamara.

The victim met the scammer on chatavenue. The conversation moved on Facebook and Skype, where the record was made. The scammer used just pictures, not sound on cam and the view was short, the scammer pretends he has a bad connection. The name used by the scammer was Rosaline Eyambe. The victim cut the contact before the scammer to tell him where he must sent the money.

On Facebook,
Rosaline Eyambe
Female
Joined Facebook October 22, 2012

Stolen picture used: Image

The picture is reported online for being used in scam activities since 2011.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kaylabenson79@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Online identity: kayla Benson - reported for scam

Mass-mail text:
hello there big guy, i hope your big in all the right places was my ad enticing enough? haha. i like to use c-list for hookups cause i dont really have time to meet anyone. and i really want it to be discreet and fun. I AM REAL! are you?! i hope your not a spammer. geez whats up with those people? always asking me if im a ‘bot’, what the hell is that? i just love being submissive to a strong sweaty man. i just love how alpha and strong men can be… i really hope you are one of these guys i am talking about. from the sounds of it, u maybe… can you pound it from the back? can you make me tingle? can you make wanting you wanting you for another night? can you make me orgasm? these questions will NEVER be answered if you are not SAFE to have sex with… i am disease FREE and this encounter will be a SAFE one for me, so i can do it for another day. teehee. we have to meet at a public place, like a motel, because i really would rather not let this get personal. i just really want to have fun and maybe do this as my ‘night’ life. ya know? kinda like catwoman, meow. looking for my shaft to rub my puss to. lol. so i hope u are serious! so lets have some fun. please dont ask for any personal info.. im here for discrete encounters.. i just have way too much energy right now! gotta stop drinking them darn redbulls.. i hope i can use this energy in more productive/fun ways, hehehe. here a few recent pictures of me.. didnt want to send anything too revealing i dont wanna u to have a heart attack ;P
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Same gallery and same online identity was used on thiscouple.com:

to: you
subject: Re: show me a good time
hey there big guy, i hope your big in all the right places ;) was my ad enticing enough? hehe. i like to use craiglist for hookups cause i dont really have time to meet anyone. and i really want it to be discrete and fun. I AM REAL! are you?! i hope your not a spammer. geez whats up with those people? always asking me if im a 'bot', what the hell is that? i just love being submissive to a strong sweaty man. i just love how alpha and strong men can be… i hope u r one of these guys i am talking about. from the sounds of it, u maybe… can you pound it from the back? can you make me tingle? can you make wanting you wanting you for another night? can u make me explode? these questions will NOT be answered if you are not SAFE to have sex with… i am std FREE and this encounter will be a SAFE one for me, so i can do it for another day. teehee. we have to meet at a public place, like a hotel, because i really would rather not let this get too personal. i just really want to have fun and maybe do this as my 'other' life. ya know what i mean? kinda like catwoman, meow. looking for a shaft to rub my female genitalia to. lol. so i hope u are serious! so lets have a good time. please dont ask for any personal info.. im here for discrete encounters.. i just have way 2 much energy rite now! gotta stop drinking them darn redbulls.. i hope i can use this energy in more productive/fun ways, ;) hehehe. here a few new pics of me…..

byeee

*k*a*y*l*a*

subject: Re: show me a good time.

Hi thx for messaging me…. im glad you liked my ad.

let me kno what day you would like to meet up, and maybe also you could tell me a little bit more about yourself.

kayla

subject: Re: seeking a fun buddy

hey again,

you sound pretty cool and i'm definitely interested in hookin up with u… i gotta work tmw and will get home around 4-5 and it would be awesome to meet up after that..
we can grab a drink and see how we connect.. to get my number just go to my profile at http:/ /encounterads.com/casual-encounters/women-men/wetandwild11 .. my number will be right on the first page.. they never charge you or anything, they just verify to make sure you aren't a rapist or anything, you know a girl can never be too careful.

kayla

hey you haven't phoned me were you able to get on the site i gave you, the last guy i met from craigslist a year ago used it and they never charged his card or anything..

if you really don't have a credit card or something, i guess we can use http:/ /www.amateurmatch.com/, my account name is the same there
kayla

unfortunately if you can't verify on the sites i gave you i really can't meet up, you know a girl has to be safe and a guy without a credit card doesn't seem very safe..
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Email address used: kaylabenson79@gmail.com - IP used: 202.152.21.90

Other picture used:

Originating IP: 202.152.21.90
Originating ISP: Mahkamah Konstitusi
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:08 pm

The sites used are known as "online cupids". The online cupids are basically automated and/or live agents that spam your "free" account until you are gullible to sign up for a profile on sites that mostly consists of victims that paid to join and sales agents promoting even more expensive accounts, always promising that you will finally find sex if you do. The line from their home page tells all. "By continuing, I understand that this site is for adult entertainment purposes only, and agree to the privacy policy and to the use and nature of online cupids.".
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby sodumb » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:35 pm

i (victim) have had 2 emails after the event today....i did not open them, they looked pretty mean and nasty though from the subject lines..! How long does the scammer need on FB to get all information they need to post on friends walls? the scammer had 3 minutes at most..... yet still they reeled off a big list og my friends names at me on skype.... looked like a cut and paste job or something..no spaces between the names just a big mish mash of my friends and families names...... also the email address they sent emails to was not the one associated with my FB profile...? It was a spare one, although the name was same as my screen name....... feel sick, cold and shakey....!
sodumb
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:39 pm

All a scammer has to do is a quick copy and paste of the friends list. However, this only gives them the names. Once you block them, they can't be sure that "Joe Smith" is the same Joe Smith in your friends list or one of maybe 200 other Joe Smiths on FB.

Be sure to post up any other details of your scammer to help others too please.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:00 am

Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Please read that entire topic. Here are the main points in it:
DO NOT PAY THEM! They will only be back for more money over and over until you stop.
Unfriend them then Block them in FB, change your FB username and picture. Increase your privacy settings in FB. Block them in Skype. Put Google Alerts on your name, and report any videos to the host of the website to close them. Do not answer any unknown emails, delete them without opening them, and do not accept any new friend on skype or FB.

If any of the details that you have are different to what is posted here, please post them.
Many other victims can be warned, can be saved the hurt you experienced, or can get help here.ok..

Please post all the scammer's details:
Where did you meet? What is the website?
What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the Name you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link in the address bar, the URL.
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on her name in Skype.)
Who were you told to pay? Name, city, country?
any other details of scammer.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby sodumb » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:46 am

ok another piece of information. when the scammer did a cam 2 cam with me first because i insisted on it to make sure they were a real person..... it was the woman in the stripey dress on the the thread 'virtual cam whores'. the first picture in the thread........
sodumb
New survivor

Unread postby sodumb » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:49 am

further down the cam whores thread you name her as 'lilly'... was same piece of footage same clothes, same leather chair.....
sodumb
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com