Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elora.green.146 on FB - second gallery

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

sara.vanissa on Skype

Unread postby jamaster88 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:52 pm

ok so i just got webcam blacked mailed last night by a person claiming to be a girl witch at this point i don't even believe she was from what i read. reading on this site has helped me alot though happy i didn't pay who ever money like they requested. i just have one question tho they say to delete them off of facebook what if they deleted me off of face book and they have my contact info. i read some were that they usually dont post these pics because of accounts being deleted on fb but her account doesn't exist any more plz help me some one would be much appreciated
jamaster88
New survivor

Re: webcam black mailed pls help got some ???

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Actually, what we say is that everyone who blocked their scammer completely haven't had the scammer repost the video or contact their friends list. That's what needs to be done. Also, please post up the details of your scammer to warn other people so they don't get trapped by the scam.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby jamaster88 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:08 pm

how should i post the details i really wanna help but ya the profile she had on fb is deleted so i should delete them off skype now
jamaster88
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:41 am

Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Please read that entire topic. Here are the main points in it:
DO NOT PAY THEM! They will only be back for more money over and over until you stop.
Unfriend them then Block them in FB, change your FB username and picture. Increase your privacy settings in FB. Block them in Skype. Put Google Alerts on your name, and report any videos to the host of the website to close them. Do not answer any unknown emails, delete them without opening them, and do not accept any new friend on skype or FB.

If any of the details that you have are different to what is posted here, please post them.
Many other victims can be warned, can be saved the hurt you experienced, or can get help here.

Please post all the scammer's details:
Where did you meet? What is the website?
What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the Name you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link in the address bar, the URL.
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on her name in Skype.)
Who were you told to pay? Name, city, country?
any other details of scammer.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

elora.green.146 on FB - second gallery

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:05 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5459 where the profile is reported for being used in blackmail scams/sextortion, with a different gallery:

On Facebook,

Elora Green aka elora.green.146
Lives in Salta, Argentina
From Salta, Argentina
Female

New gallery:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sara.vanissa on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:25 am

Skype name used: sara.vanissa

On Facebook,
Sara Vanissa aka sara.vanissa.92
Worked at Air Canada
Studied at Tarrant County College
Lives in Canada, Kentucky
Divorced

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sara.vanissa on skype

Unread postby johnn.ggg » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:18 pm

i just got web cam blackmailed by this person claming to be sara vanissa on skype 30 mins ago an he or she or who ever this person is ..... they are claming to be her an some guy who apprently works for the internet mafia an claimed to have done this to many people an threaten me that if i didnt pay them who ever they are 800 euros then they would send a video to all my friends an family from my facebook account . well i met this person the chatroulette site then they added me to facebook an skype then basically just tryed to scam me i didnt fall for it but i strongly belive something should be done with these people i have blocked hem from what i could an change things around on my facebook an other accounts like passwordsan sercurity questions ,which i recemend anyone who has had this happen to them to do they same ...... along with my post are two of the pics that whee used when i was contacted one is from the chatroulette site an the other is from skype

johnn.ggg
New survivor

Re: elora.green.146 on FB - second gallery

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:00 pm

b]Online blackmail. Read this first.[/b] http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=20&t=580

Please read that entire topic. Here are the main points in it:
DO NOT PAY THEM! They will only be back for more money over and over until you stop.
Unfriend them then Block them in FB, change your FB username and picture. Increase your privacy settings in FB. Block them in Skype. Put Google Alerts on your name, and report any videos to the host of the website to close them. Do not answer any unknown emails, delete them without opening them, and do not accept any new friend on skype or FB.

If any of the details that you have are different to what is posted here, please post them.
Many other victims can be warned, can be saved the hurt you experienced, or can get help here. ok?

Please post all the scammer's details:

What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the Name you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link in the address bar, the URL.

What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on the name in Skype.)

Who were you told to pay? Name, city, country?

Phone number of scammer?

Any other details of scammer?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: elora.green.146 on FB - second gallery

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:02 pm

they are claming to be her an some guy who apprently works for the internet mafia

The internet mafia? What are they going to do, make you an offer you can't retweet? :lmao:

Please be sure to post up any of the scammer's details. That way others will be warned.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

eve.jansen in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:03 pm

The victim met the scammer on Chatroulette. The scammer moved the conversation on Facebook and after that on skype, where the record was made. "She" was already naked on skype when "she" called the victim, asking for the victim to do the same. After the record was made, the victim blocked the scammer when he seen links for his FB friends on the screen.

Name in Skype: eve.jansen

On Facebook,

Eva Melina Jansen aka eva.melinajansen.9
Worked at A Journey to the Center of the Earth
Studied at Suisse Catering Services
Past: École Suisse de Ski et de Snowboard Villars
Lives in Basel, Switzerland
From Geneva, Switzerland
Joined Facebook March 11, 2013.

The profile picture and the most used pictures for this profile are already reported here.
+ a picture reported in viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5459
+ parts of a gallery reported in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =20&t=5661
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com