Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Rozalia Mancewicz

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Rozalia Mancewicz

Unread postby metoo » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:14 pm

So. I am in the same spot most of you are in.. the dude/girl whoever lured me into a sexcam session by undressing in front of me.. then pulling a 180 saying i need to send money.. i haven't i won't.. i actually don't really care. the way i look at is.. i'm broke as is, this economy sucks.. so it's either send money, and risk having them ask for more.. which they would.. and they would always have the video.. there's no way to prove they will delete it, if i send a payment.. so that option is out.. and if they do go through with it and send it to all my friends, i guess that's on me.. and i'll deal with it, but i honestly feel that would just be a waste of time for the scammer.. 500+ friends.. that's a lot of work and copy and pasting.. seems like a waste of time that would take hours, when they could get another victim in less time.. so why would they even bother, putting themselves on the spot by revealing who they are to all my friends, it seems like a risk to their whole operation. why would they want others to know about the scam which could in turn lower the chances of them finding victims to extort.

here's the information to help others not get scammed.. met him/her on chatroulette.. ended up going to facebook to skype (stupid me)

the video has been taken down...

on facebook
Layla Rodic

first name : Mounir
last name : Lambard

my main concern and question, which i haven't seen on this site is if people have actually had their video sent to their contacts? I would think there would be some kind of pandemic if they actually followed through with the amount of people who are being scammed in this fashion, or i would have received footage of friends who have done the same thing i have.. i doubt out of all my friends on facebook, i'm the only one who has dealt with this.

i have deactivated my account yesterday.. after the first threat, but after going out i reactivated my facebook and forgot the deactivate it again, and that's why i got the second message.. so now i deactivated it again, not going to activate it for a few weeks..
metoo
New survivor

Re: Me Too I'm Being Scammed..

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Pictures used on the FB profile:

Image - stolen image of Rozalia Mancewicz (born 27 June 1987) is a Polish beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Polonia 2010 and represented her country in Miss Universe 2011 and in Miss International 2012.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Rozalia Mancewicz

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:24 pm

my main concern and question, which i haven't seen on this site is if people have actually had their video sent to their contacts?

http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 covers it.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby metoo » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:25 pm

funny thing is.. the scammer never asked for an amount.. just told me to send him money..
metoo
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Do you have "her" Skype username?
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby metoo » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:30 pm

it was the facebook chat video thing..
metoo
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:43 pm

ended up going to face book to skype
- for this reason i asked...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby metoo » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:45 pm

i'm not sure.. i just started a video session on facebook which is hosted by skype
metoo
New survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com