Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

I have been blackmailed.... amanda.lewis894 on Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

I have been blackmailed.... amanda.lewis894 on Skype

Unread postby confusedguy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:31 am

I was on wireclub.com and this girl named amanda lewis messaged me saying lets skype. I proceeded to do so and needless to say it was a guy trying to extort me. He recorded explicit content of me and is threatening to send to all my facebook friends. I know he is from the Phillipines bc thats where he said he wanted the money to be sent to. The skype name is amanda.lewis894 and the email is amandalewis266@yahoo.com. Ive emailed facebook and skype about the situation. I really hope he was phishing me bc I do not want that video surfacing on facebook. Ive blocked him from skype after he posted all my friends from facebook. I sent him a last message saying that the police have been notified; hopefully this will deter him from posting it on facebook. Im at a loss right now and I do no know what to do. I have alot of friends on facebook so i couldnt just message them all, so I just posted a status telling people to not open any message from people they dont know. I really hope this faggot doesnt do this bc it would be the end of my life.
confusedguy
Junior survivor

Re: I have been blackmailed....

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:48 am

Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Please read that entire topic. Here are the main points in it:
DO NOT PAY THEM! They will only be back for more money over and over until you stop.
Unfriend them then Block them in FB, change your FB username and picture. Increase your privacy settings in FB. Block them in Skype. Put Google Alerts on your name, and report any videos to the host of the website to close them. Do not answer any unknown emails, delete them without opening them, and do not accept any new friend on skype or FB.

If any of the details that you have are different to what is posted here, please post them.
Many other victims can be warned, can be saved the hurt you experienced, or can get help here.

Please post all the scammer's details:
Where did you meet? What is the website?
What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the Name you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link in the address bar, the URL.
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on her name in Skype.)
Who were you told to pay? Name, city, country?
any other details of scammer.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby confusedguy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:40 pm

I met him on wireclub.com, I've already deleted my account on there. He isn't on my facebook. I just hope the sorry sob doesn't do anything on Facebook to my family or friends. I hope I did dothe right thing in telling him that the police have been notified and that his location is being tracked.
confusedguy
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:53 pm

If you followed the advice above to change your username and picture in FB, and lock down your privacy settings, they will not be able find you, nor be able to post anything.
He will ignore the comment about the police, as he knows he can't be caught, but it did you no harm.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby confusedguy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:37 pm

I did that, but in the Skype chat log, he posted a link to all my friends and family and my work. Do they actually go thru with these threats and send it? I feel as if I have been "pants" in front of every one. He has not contacted me yet, ive blocked him on everything i could. My family works in the government and if he tries to contact me anymore or post the said videos, I will find him. Its things like this that can change a persons whole view on life. Im really thinking ab become some sort of agent to track these sick extortionists down. Its been about 12 hours since we last had contact, I hope and pray that he has moved on.
confusedguy
Junior survivor

Re: I have been blackmailed.... amanda.lewis894 on Skype

Unread postby confusedguy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:40 pm

He wanted me to pay Rommel Gregg something in the phillipines. seems to be where alot of these scum bags are from. i want to go there, just for a visit.
confusedguy
Junior survivor

Unread postby confusedguy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:14 am

It has now been 18 hours and still havent heard a word. I hope this guy has moved on. I emailed skype and facebook. Will skype take this criminals account down to where he cant access it anymore?
confusedguy
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:55 am

I hope not as that would make any reports moot. Better to leave the accounts and post the details up to warn others.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby confusedguy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:40 am

Omg the guy just emailed me saying hes reminding me of a deadline or hes going to post the video. Please help me!!!
confusedguy
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:46 am

Do not respond. Ignore the emails, and do not open any more!
Follow our advice. NO RESPONSE, NO CONTACT. Unless he can talk directly to you, there is no more scam.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com