Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Victoria Asp on Facebook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Victoria Asp on Facebook

Unread postby fordguy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:02 am

i was blackmailed by someone on chatroulette. only could have a pic on chatroulette so she sent me her facebook link. i friended her.
and we were video caming and chatting til she played back my part of the video and said she copied all my friends and was going to send the video to all of them. she demanded 300 euros. eventually accepting 100.i was to send the money to morocco. the western union wouldn't go through, so i didn't pay them. such a horrible feeling once you realize you've been scammed like that.
i deactivated my FB account.
it's been two days and am hoping they don't send anything. her Facebook name: Victoria-Asp
very glad i found this site. major lesson learned. i hope my story helps. peace!
fordguy
New survivor

Re: i have been blackmailed

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:19 am

Hello, fordguy,

sorry to hear you were blackmailed. You have here viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 the advices you need to deal with this situation.

Can you, please, post details about the scammer?
- exact username on Skype
- link to "her" Facebook profile?
- name and destination for the money request?

The scammer play same game with other victims right now and those details can save someone.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:35 am

fordguy,

This scammer, as do most scammers have a dozen or more victims a day that they are talking to Right Now. You are not the only victim who has suffered or is suffering now from this guy, Posting their details here does not endanger you anymore, as he would have no idea who posted them. But not posting them does endanger all the others.
They need the details posted so that they can find out they are being scammed, and where to get help.

I strongly urge you to do the right thing, like all the other victims who have come here for help and posted their scammer to save others. They are now feeling the same things you felt, do not know what to do, and are seeking help. Please give them the help that they need.

Please post all the scammer's details:

What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the Name you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link in the address bar, the URL.
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on her name in Skype.)
Who were you told to pay? Name of person to pay, city, country?
Email address of scammer?
Any other details of scammer.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby fordguy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:59 am

here's some more info. thank you for writing me.
facebook link:  http:/ /www.facebook.com/people/Victoria-Asp - link disabled. FF
money to be sent to Hamsat Salah in Morocco. hope this helps
fordguy
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:21 am

On Facebook,
Victoria Asp aka Victoria-Asp
Female

The profile was made Tuesday.

Stolen picture used:

The source for the stolen image seem to be one dating site from Kuwait.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Victoria Asp on face book

Unread postby Redsoxs15 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:16 am

I was scammed/blackmailed by this guy as well. I followed all the procedures that everybody has said and nothing has happened in over 48 hours so feeling better. I was curious what happened in your situation with scammer?
Redsoxs15
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:46 am

Well he never came back, so the odds are the scammer moved on and so did he. That's how it tends to work here. Do you have any details on the scammer that aren't already posted here?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Redsoxs15 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:29 am

No more information just want to pass on some words of advice to everyone. It happens you make mistakes and you just move on from it. I would also like to suggest that when it is a smaller amount demanded that they are new to the game and will take any sort of money that they can get because in reality they truly have no video to blackmail you. Also if they do not give you a number they no way to contact you and again have little evidence against you. Lastly be sure to ask for refund from Western Union or Paypal and be sure to report the names so that they are limited in accessing the money. Everyone be safe and smart and make the best of your life as this has happened in the past.
Redsoxs15
New survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com