Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Being webcam blackmailed by solene dubiere2

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Being webcam blackmailed by solene dubiere2

Unread postby Collins » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:10 am

I'm a victim of having my camera video'd and now I'm being blackmailed.
Skpye details: solene dubiere2 Telephone number 00 212 6 99 26 52 56
The above wants £600 before they post the video on youtube (note they did send me a link to the video, which has since been removed by them util I pay) and forward to my facebook friends. God I feel sick!!!!!!!
I managed to delay them until this 09:30 morning from yesterday as they wanted payment via westernunion.
Westernunion details are in Moroco and I've the a/c number, etc.
I've updated my facebook and othe public records and I'm ready to inform YouTube if it appears and I've blocked & reported them on Skype.

I pray it doesn't appear on facebook -I've not slept all night in fear.

I was very close to paying, but I'm not, thanks to reading posts on this site.
What a fool I am!

update @ 09:10, they've just sent me a text and called me to which I ignored.

Yes, I'm paniking
Collins
New survivor

Re: Being webcam blackmailed by solene dubiere2

Unread postby DDT1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 am

Do not send them any money, block them and do not have any contact with them. If they can't speak to you then they will lose interest.

Pay them money and they will be back for more, payment will not mean the video is deleted.
DDT1
Junior survivor

Unread postby moroccanroulette » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:31 pm

block any form of contact they have with you and ignore them, and don't pay.

any video on YouTube with sexual content won't last long. And to send it as a direct message to your FB contacts means they have to send it as an attachment, which also means uploading it to FB servers, where also it won't last long.

block - ignore - relax

this scam only works in the heat of the moment when the person realises they've been scammed and at their most vulnerable give in to fear. If you survive the first few minutes, you're fine.

All the best
moroccanroulette
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Collins,
I'm sorry that you were scammed. :( Now, read and follow this advice.

Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Please read that entire topic. Here are the main points in it:
DO NOT PAY THEM! They will only be back for more money over and over until you stop.
Unfriend them then Block them in FB, change your FB username and picture. Increase your privacy settings in FB. Block them in Skype. Put Google Alerts on your name, and report any videos to the host of the website to close them. Do not answer any unknown emails, delete them without opening them, and do not accept any new friend on skype or FB.

Please post all the scammer's details:
Where did you meet? What is the website?
What is scammer's FB account profile link?
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on her name in Skype.)
Who were you told to pay? Name, city, country?
any other details of scammer.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: solene.dubiere2 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 06, 2013 5:41 am

New victim today in the Live Help area. The victim met the scammer on Chatroulette. The scammer asked for the victim´s Facebook, but the victim has not give "her" acces on Facebook. The conversation moved on Skype, where the record was made. The victim received a Youtube link with his video with the threath that the video will be posted on a gay site, if he dont send money. The victim managed to delete and block the scammer before to receive a destination for the money.

Username in Skype: solene.dubiere2 - no avatar

BD: February 3, 1990
Language: French
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jenna.paylkka1 in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 06, 2013 6:32 am

Feed back form #95

Scammer's Skype name .: jenna.paylkka1
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatrandom
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: msn
How much money did they demand?: $700
Name you were told to send the money to. : ali badaou
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: morocco
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jenna.paylkka1 in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 06, 2013 6:39 am

On Skype - jenna.paylkka1

Language: Finnish
BD: February 17,1989

On Facebook,

Jenna Paylkkà aka jenna.linna.75
Works at HOTEL DEVILLAS ***
Studied at Helsinki Metropolia UAS School of ICT
Past: Lycée franco-finlandais d'Helsinki
Lives in Paris, France
From Helsinki, Finland
In a Relationship April 7, 2013
Joined Facebook April 7, 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

JUST Blackmailed yesterday.... cant believe i fell for it

Unread postby ekzz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:38 am

Well just last night, on Chatrandom.com, the blackmailer tricked me horribly. Like all the other stories, i was doing adult stuff, nothing outrageous, basically its a 15 second clip with maybe 2-3 seconds where you can see 70% of my private parts. Like every other blackmail story, he got to my facebook account and threatened with the video being sent to all my FB friends.

I apparently made the mistake of paying him, purely out of terror and paranoia. I know its only money but im out $434 now and im already a broke college student, so i was like half of my bank account.

His name on Western Union is "AZMI AMINE" from Morocco.
On Skype, "his" profile name was "LINA SANOUSSI"
On Facebook, it was "SOL ENE DUBIERE" ...... which probably shouldve been my tip that the name changed from Skype.

The messed up part is that i thought for a good 2-5 minutes straight whether or not to give a stranger my facebook profile.... and i obviously did it anyhow.

Where my story differs is that this guy APPEARED to have actually deleted my video. I know some files can be recovered if theyre not saved over or on another medium. But he showed me a live motion screenshot of him deleting the videos from his desktop, recycling bin, and even the video coding. I know he CANNOT be trusted, but even stranger was that he was sooo apologetic for the whole thing. He said it was his job and he "had" to do it but he didnt like it. And he said sorry, sorry, sorry like a hundred times, and kept trying to promise me over and over that it was deleted and i will never see him again. And this was AFTER i sent him the money. Once he got the money, he kept talking to me for like a half hour trying to prove to me or guarantee me that it was all over. Im still BEYOND PARANOID though and cannot sleep or focus on anything else. He then told me to even block him so that he can never contact me again. And before finally cutting off contact with him, he was trying to "teach me a lesson" by saying things like "you have a girlfriend and shouldnt be doing this stuff. I promise its all gone, dont do it again." He SEEMED sincere and much different than other people's blackmailers. I just dont feel any better.

Anyhow, im royally f****d up in my head right now and this might be the worst thing to ever happen to me.
Has anyone EVER had a video resurface for them?
I would imagine these scammers move onto other people that take up their time. I just hope i didnt create a monster by paying him once. I have since deactivated my Facebook account, block him on Skype, and removed any and all Skype info. I doubt going to the police will be of any use... FML
ekzz
New survivor

Re: JUST Blackmailed yesterday.... cant believe i fell for i

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:19 am

Here's the Skype avatar - username lina.sanoussi

We've actually heard of them doing this a few times before. It's not exactly common, but it has happened. Thank you for the info.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: JUST Blackmailed yesterday.... cant believe i fell for i

Unread postby ekzz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 am

Yep... that would be it :-/
ekzz
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com