Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blackmail exigent

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

blackmail exigent

Unread postby dupont » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:04 am

to every body , today i had to send mony to one gay in morocco his name i think was MOHSSIN ZAIRI, he used an girl on a video, he used here vedio which was in a room and there was a bicycle hunges on the wall he met me on chatroulette nd he asked me for face book, after that he asked me for skype nd the girl started getting naked then he send me a stqtment which sayes read very well n he copied all my friends on facebook nd blackmailed me, he said that he will send my vedio to all my friends on facebook if i dont send him the mony, so i was panicked nd i send him the mony, so he took the money today and i found out thqt he cpllected the money today, so u qsked western union about his details nd they told me that they will follow up to get hin, pleasr if any one ask you to send him the money do not belive him nd just reprte him on this page.
dupont
New survivor

Re: blackmail exigent

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:11 am

Can you post up the Skype and FB names they used please to help warn others.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: blackmail exigent

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:21 am

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com