Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Shina Lee - okcupid

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Shina Lee - okcupid

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:14 am

Form received 2018-10-12 00:04:18

What name did the scammer use?: Shina Lee
How old did the scammer say they were?: 21
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: okcupid.com
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Skype
Scammer's Skype name.: Shina Lee
Scammer's Skype username .: shinalee12
How much money did they demand?: 600 USD
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Closed social media accounts, blocked on Skype, removed photos from worries locations online, closed OKC account.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Shina Lee - okcupid

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:33 pm

Form received 2018-10-15 20:24:23

What name did the scammer use?: Shina Lee
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Badoo
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Google Hangouts https://hangouts.google.com

Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: They used facebook. But i deactivated my account immediately so i didnt have time to look for their profile
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 3238312623
How much money did they demand?: 800
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Phillipines
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Deactivated fb. changed gmail pic. Blocked their phone number.
=
+13238312623
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location California
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com