Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rose Chun - skout

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Rose Chun - skout

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:17 pm

Form received 2018-09-29 04:01:11

What name did the scammer use?: Rose Chun
How old did the scammer say they were?: 23
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Skout
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: skype
Scammer's Skype name.: Rose Chun
How much money did they demand?: 7500hkd
Name you were told to send the money to.: ROSALINDA\MANGGAY
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Davao City, philippines
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: blocked skype and fb
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Rose Anne chun - meetme

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:25 pm

Form received 2018-10-13 21:13:53

What name did the scammer use?: Rose Anne chun
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Meet me
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Facebook
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Skype
Scammer's Skype name.: Rose Anne chun
How much money did they demand?: 7500HKD
Name you were told to send the money to.: ROSALINDA RAYRAY\MANGGAY
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Cebu php
How were you to send the money ?: Western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Using online website to transact, the scammer can't take out the money because the western union is closed
I think a moment and go to the police station, they told me cancel the transaction if you can , then I call to the CS of the western union, and it is done,I can get back my money and then go back home to block the Skype account ,change the facebook name and Facebook link.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Belle Wether - tantan

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:07 pm

Form received 2019-03-10 20:47:20

What name did the scammer use?: Belle Wether
How old did the scammer say they were?: 26
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Tantan (App)
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Skype (bellewether02) and instagram (sheenawether01)
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +639479856471 (when collecting money), +639356819391 (the scammer's boss who continued to harass)
Scammer's Skype name.: Belle Wether, Boss David (the scammer's boss who continued to harass)
Scammer's Skype username .: bellewether02, bossdavid01 (the scammer's boss who continued to harass)
How much money did they demand?: $700 initially
Name you were told to send the money to.: ALICIA SONIEGA, Kristian Russel Soniega , ROSALINDA\MANGGAY, Christopher Galope
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Phillipines, in one occasion Pampanga City and the other occasion Ieyte City
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union, MoneyGram, and Remitly
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: deactivate facebook and messenger, deactivate and delete: dating app (Tantan), Skype, what's app, linkedin. Disabled voicemail on my phone while blocking the phone number.

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help
prevent someone else from being scammed.: a "girl" pretending to be Russian and within 500m of me. Through talking to the scammer, who claims that he feels shamed in doing this, he said he is located in Philippines and has to do this to provide for his family. he tried to add me on Facebook messenger with the name David Lee and Lee David.
=
Scammer's "boss" has 2 skype accounts:

Boss David De Arce
bossdavid01
Philippines
Screenshot from 2019-03-11 00-01-22.png
Screenshot from 2019-03-11 00-01-22.png (95.88 KiB) Viewed 2174 times

and

Boss David
live:bossdavid01

bossdavid01@outlook.com
Attachments
51924982_1082099615311572_4508407980697321472_n.jpg
sheenawether01 instagram
51924982_1082099615311572_4508407980697321472_n.jpg (4.19 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Wayne

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com