Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

celine.nice1 on Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

celine.nice1 on Skype

Unread postby iamthewalrus » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:16 am

big thanks to all who put up this site, i was in a massive panic until i popped on here. although i never actually gave any money, because i am skint. i just said *^&% you and blocked them, but had to do some searching for peace of mind. i also sent out a few texts and messages to people which i will have to explain, but hey ho far better to deal with that than what was threatened!
anyways, i just popped on to post the skype details of the person who tried it on with my drunken lonely self

paris, france

also used a facebook account but i imagine would use several of both these things.
it all seems so freaking obvious now that i look at it, captain hindsight strikes again!

big love to yall
xxx
iamthewalrus
New survivor

Re: celine.nice1 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:41 pm

Sorry to hear you was blackmailed.
In this topic: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 you have all you need to do to protect yourself.
Can you, please, post "her" Facebook username or one link to "her" profile there? Maybe the stolen pictures used are already reported here and this information can save other potential victims.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Have been Blackmailed, what do I do? - part 2

Unread postby thepriceisnigh » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:01 am

:(

I think I got done by the whole chatroulette skype scam.. Started off on Chatroulette, seemed like a weird but nice girl in Paris. I went on to Skype she got me to do things I wouldn't have done sober etc. I told her my Facebook link but never added her on Facebook (I think she may have been briefly able to see my friends list :(..).
I came to my senses reasonably quickly and blocked her on Skype before she threatened me or could send me anything. then I changed my Facebook link and email and then actually temporarily disabled my Facebook account and scrambled all the info on my Skype account to be cautious.

Because she/he didn't get the threat in, what next? Do they actually follow through and send to your friends list assuming she saw it? Help..
her username was nicecool1

i'm fucked :(
thepriceisnigh
New survivor

Unread postby thepriceisnigh » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:54 am

I was also targeted by celinenice1 .. she didn't threaten me, i blocked her before she could when i realised what was going on. What position am I in. I have anxiety and this is killin' me!
thepriceisnigh
New survivor

Re: Have been Blackmailed, what do I do? - part 2

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Sorry to hear you were blackmailed, thepriceisnigh.
Best thing to to is to follow the steps adviced in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=20&t=580.
No matter what, dont pay, the scammer will be back, asking for more. If you protect yourself and you stop any contact with the scammer, in few days he will move on to the next victim. Inneed most of the cases, the video was not posted, if the victim follow the needed steps.

To help other potential victims, we need the details about the scammer:
- username on Skype - EXACT username
- username or link to "her" profile on Facebook
if you have - phone number used by the scammer, destination for the money delivery.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby thepriceisnigh » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:47 am

Thanks for all the info, Firefly, i really appreciate it. I took most of the advice, promptly changed my Facebook link, privacy settings, photo, cover photo etc. and blocked all contact on Skype (she didn't add me on Facebook).
I just have a question. I was never threatened by her. I sort of wised up to what was going on half way through and quickly blocked, changed all my settings. I know you can't promise anything but as they didn't actually get to threat me do you think there's a better chance they've already moved on? It's been a day and I haven't heard from them and don't know how they would even contact me.
They did have my facebook link :( but never added me and I'm worried they'll send the video to my friends..
thepriceisnigh
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:51 am

thepriceisnigh,

changing your username in Facebook it will change your link. In this way, the scammer can not find you again using the old link. Just keep a low profile online for a while. In few days, the scammer will move on to the next victim.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:35 am

Another victim of ths one in chatroom.
Same detail: celine.nice1 on Skype.
No FB of scammer. Victim cut off conversation, then blocked everywhere and changed his info.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com