Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emma.anderson36 on Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: emma.anderson36 on Skype

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:55 am

Thanks for coming to the chatroom to report your scammer and for reporting the details here already posted above, GratefulKid41. I'm sorry that you were scammed.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby GratefulKid41 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Im just curious has anyone whose been scammed ever actually had the videos or photos of them sent to their friends and family? I've followed all the guidelines, and its been over 24 hours since the incident and nothings been sent so far but im still living in fear that this guy will just one day sporadically email everyone?. The video was taken off youtube but i have no idea whether it was uploaded somewhere else or if this guy realized he cant get me and has just moved on. So any advice from those who have been in a similiar situation.
GratefulKid41
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:32 pm

You'll find the answer at viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby dumbvictim » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:15 am

Grateful - emma.anderson got me last Friday and hasn't resurfaced since the original youtube.
dumbvictim
New survivor

Unread postby GratefulKid41 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:18 am

Dumbv- thanks that's good to hear. I haven't heard anything from her since I blocked her/him and now that everything is changed on my facebook and set to private I feel more comfortable. Still I'm unsettled at the fact there may be a link of this video out there somewhere.

But thank your post I feel better knowing that someone who encounter the same prick I did hasn't had any real bad ramifications yet. Sorry to hear that this happened to you as well.
GratefulKid41
New survivor

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com